Online Achievements - I need a partner

Galactic Reign (Win 8)

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

The achievements are fairly easy to earn if both parties are invested in earning them, and I am looking for someone willing to sit down and nail this thing out by years (and servers) end - any takers?
I need to do the PC version as well. I have someone whom can help me but do not want to bother them with it if we can help each other mutually.
Sign petition to have Dirt 2 "Dirtnet" servers turned back online.

For assistance please Contact Me.

Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." - Darth Bane
Oh good. I do too, but it's been pulling teeth. I tried using the TA guide (walkthrough) but it gets lost along the way. If you can read up on it, and then I'll send an invite later tonight and we can bang em out.

Yay!
KK. Well all I have is the multiplayer left for Wiin 8 and I will be finished with this version as well.
Sign petition to have Dirt 2 "Dirtnet" servers turned back online.

For assistance please Contact Me.

Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." - Darth Bane
Congratulations. I would have assisted, but I had deleted these when I finished the achievements. Still sad, though, was a fun game. I enjoyed it.
Yup.
Congratulations. I would have assisted, but I had deleted these when I finished the achievements. Still sad, though, was a fun game. I enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
It was incredibly fun, especially with someone who wanted to play. I played a few games last night, where we agreed to not start anything, movements, or fleet building until we had everything researched - it was a blood-bath!! We had these huge ass 10000+HP units with several Dreadnaughts and whatnot, and it was awesome to watch the videos.

Oh well. 2 more completions though.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account