Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

09-07-2016 03:32 PM StaffPremium
Come to AF... I forget who can do it...

Unfortunately, I'll have to figure out how to do it now.
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/

Originally Posted by Fshguy
probably that guy who did it for Streak, and then asked if he even flappy goat, bro? Not long after he Tetrimino'd for Streak. There's a few of us who can flappy goat at AF.
Adding nothing constructive to a thread near you

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I've seen a couple of people do that achievement.
The hitbox on the goat is pretty awful, but you can do it if you mute the sound and just keep mindlessly attacking it. Expect to fail often, even at 8 or 9, and treat every attempt like it's your first. Don't bother pausing between failures, you can work up a rhythm if you don't stop.
Yep more practise will get you there. Its a nightmare though. The best advice is just set a solid block to keep attempting it. Also after spending an hour trying in the house I was told to try at the amusement park and had done it within 15 minutes. Probably doesn't make a difference but you never know.
Yep more practise will get you there. Its a nightmare though. The best advice is just set a solid block to keep attempting it. Also after spending an hour trying in the house I was told to try at the amusement park and had done it within 15 minutes. Probably doesn't make a difference but you never know.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Pretty much. I also did it outside at the amusement park. I think your better able to adjust the camera around the screen and goat.

It took a while, I had to kick the wife and kids out and kinda go Zen mode. Took a lot of tries, but I was able to get it. Actually went to 17 on the successful run.
Yup.
Amusement park is way easier than the big screen tv. The aspect ratio difference makes a big difference in judging timing.
Adding nothing constructive to a thread near you

What exactly is the point of this thread?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I felt like I could get much closer to the screen in the house, which is where I finished it. Don't focus too much on location though.
Just be happy the achievement includes the L...
Just be happy the achievement includes the L...
Originally Posted by futiles
I won't lie, that thought occured the first time I read it... seemingly fitting, however, had it been the case, eh?
I won't lie, that thought occured the first time I read it... seemingly fitting, however, had it been the case, eh?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I don't know. I haven't played the goat games. I have watched people play them for a few minutes. I don't get it. My kid played it some. I still didn't get it.
I am going to try the mutator-lag trick too. Ugh. Thanks guys!
I tried that on my attempts. They had patched it so that is not an option anymore. All it does now is get in the way most of the time.
Yup.
I don't know. I haven't played the goat games. I have watched people play them for a few minutes. I don't get it. My kid played it some. I still didn't get it.
My kids love it, and I am only going for the achievements. Otherwise, I'm in the same boat as you...wtf is the point of this "game"?

Originally Posted by Fshguy
That's cheating.
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

My kids love it, and I am only going for the achievements. Otherwise, I'm in the same boat as you...wtf is the point of this "game"?
You aren't in the same boat as me, you obviously saw a point, you are "going for the achievements" - I saw zero point in the game.
That's cheating.
Originally Posted by Kaens
It's not cheating, it's *'ing. Which is a wonderful reason to attend. Bringing people together who have certain strengths in certain games to be able to assist others with goals.

Remember when T4nd4r T4nd4r'd out after Lego Rock Band? Poor Beth :P
" I can't keep [it] up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
You aren't in the same boat as me, you obviously saw a point, you are "going for the achievements" - I saw zero point in the game.
Okay, that's fair enough. That is the only benefit I saw to the game(s). And even then, I am having a hard time staying motivated to complete them.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account