Found 231 posts - Go to Last Post


Declined
01-25-2016 12:07 PM StaffPremium
Yeah, shoveled 3 feet of snow today, that mostly sucked but I'm not at work today so it was worth it. (my driveway is clean, roads are not)

Pinball FX? Really? First I have probably only played 2-3 tables (you tell me) and second I guess you forgot my delay through the receiver makes it unplayable. This was so random, since I've never expressed any love for pinball.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Hey, sometimes I troll other people... BTW, the Win 10/Xbox One achievements are the same, so you could do a lot of these on Windows. Or on your 2nd or 3rd Xbox One attached to some other monitor... Looks like you managed to get those DLC/Completions you were looking for in any case.
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
Hey, sometimes I troll other people... BTW, the Win 10/Xbox One achievements are the same, so you could do a lot of these on Windows. Or on your 2nd or 3rd Xbox One attached to some other monitor... Looks like you managed to get those DLC/Completions you were looking for in any case.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Hehe, I have a spreadsheet of over 100 DLC opportunities for me Wink I suggested YOU cheese those by playing Pinball, not me!

And I still need another 50 DLC completions, I'm not done with DLC by a long shot!
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

01-25-2016 12:37 PM StaffPremium
Hehe, I have a spreadsheet of over 100 DLC opportunities for me Wink I suggested YOU cheese those by playing Pinball, not me!

And I still need another 50 DLC completions, I'm not done with DLC by a long shot!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Yeah, but Pinball FX is fun.
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
Mystery Badge VI isn't bugged. It works. You just have to give it some thought. The hint on the badge profile along with the fact that it only unlocks on one particular day of the week should give you enough of a clue as to when and where you would need to go to unlock it.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
Hmm, I didn't really think I was being pissy.
Originally Posted by Kaens
They just need someone to pick on, because I haven't said anything stupid in awhile.
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
01-25-2016 02:20 PM StaffPremium
They just need someone to pick on, because I haven't said anything stupid in awhile.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
We really don't need your help.
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
They just need someone to pick on, because I haven't said anything stupid in awhile.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Someone was just being a very Negative Nancy after a delightful chat about a leap year badge. Which, by the way, should still become a thing.

Also, thanks to GTNEric for Roethlisburgering this thread. Now everyone will get the badge when [day] happens.
" I can't keep [it] up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
Mystery Badge VI isn't bugged. It works. You just have to give it some thought. The hint on the badge profile along with the fact that it only unlocks on one particular day of the week should give you enough of a clue as to when and where you would need to go to unlock it.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I'll probably search wrong thing everyday haha
Wait, so what happened now?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Nothing happened. This thread was started as an Error & Bug Report thread. Since there is no error nor bug, the origination of the thread has been declined. The badge is still out there. Lurking. Hiding. Waiting...
" I can't keep [it] up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
I'm not a huge fan of the leap year badge. I mean there's no guarantee that GTN will be around 4 years from now. Just saying...
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
I'm not a huge fan of the leap year badge. I mean there's no guarantee that GTN will be around 4 years from now. Just saying...
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Yeah, cause we don't have enough badges that launched with a very small opportunity to earn them and are now defunct/retired/impossible. So yeah, probably best to not add another badge to that list...
" I can't keep [it] up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
Yeah, cause we don't have enough badges that launched with a very small opportunity to earn them and are now defunct/retired/impossible. So yeah, probably best to not add another badge to that list...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Yeah I just looked. 3 (out of 393). Seems like more than enough reason to create more and just throw the towel in.

Note: Unlike the other day, this time I really am being pissy Smile
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

Yeah, cause we don't have enough badges that launched with a very small opportunity to earn them and are now defunct/retired/impossible. So yeah, probably best to not add another badge to that list...
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I appreciate the sarcasm. Seriously though, I understand you're enthusiasm for a badge that unlocks once every 4 years but wouldn't that be just as unachievable as the other badges that have since been retired? And what about those that visited the site on February 29th, 2012 or in 2008? That wouldn't exactly be fair to add it now.
Join the official Gamertag Nation club on Xbox Live here.
Looks like Eric got it.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Exactly, and he got it today.. Tuesday. So if we don't get it today, you don't get another chance until next week (assuming GTN is still here next Tues).
Learn more about me: Member of the Month August 2014
Please read/rate my reviews! And if you happen to be an older person like me, join my 40+ Club leaderboard!

I appreciate the sarcasm. Seriously though, I understand you're enthusiasm for a badge that unlocks once every 4 years but wouldn't that be just as unachievable as the other badges that have since been retired? And what about those that visited the site on February 29th, 2012 or in 2008? That wouldn't exactly be fair to add it now.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Backdate the badge haha.
I appreciate the sarcasm. Seriously though, I understand you're enthusiasm for a badge that unlocks once every 4 years but wouldn't that be just as unachievable as the other badges that have since been retired? And what about those that visited the site on February 29th, 2012 or in 2008? That wouldn't exactly be fair to add it now.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Yeah, your argument is invalid. It's also not fair that we added best day/week badges with higher GS tiers yet those aren't retroactive either. So yeah, it's not supposed to be fair.

It's also not fair that I can't travel back in time to earn achievements while games were in beta. Or exclusive year one whatevers.

Not everything has to be fair. Just attainable. A leap year badge is that, attainable.
" I can't keep [it] up right now, as soon as I get enough to feed it, I have to play forever just to give it some water. Then it falls asleep." -smrnov
01-26-2016 05:31 PM StaffPremium
Yeah, your argument is invalid. It's also not fair that we added best day/week badges with higher GS tiers yet those aren't retroactive either. So yeah, it's not supposed to be fair.

It's also not fair that I can't travel back in time to earn achievements while games were in beta. Or exclusive year one whatevers.

Not everything has to be fair. Just attainable. A leap year badge is that, attainable.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I can't see how any of this relates to you not being able to pass my Pinball FX scores?
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/

Sign up for a new account. It's free and easy!

Sign up for an account

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account