Ineeded of friends lol

Payday 2

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm. West coast so that's three hours in front of you, I work from 4-4 m-f I have regular boosting sessions M at 8-11 and can't do Wednesdays at all due to my daughter's Girl Scout meetings....so.....that's where I'm at.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Sorry, but are you saying you work from 4am to 4pm? If so, could we start 13:00 EST and perhaps end at 18:00 at the latest? Typically I can't do it this early, but every other friday I can start around 17:00 and go to around 23:00.

Oh man! All the orange soda spilled out of my cereal.
Sorry, but are you saying you work from 4am to 4pm? If so, could we start 13:00 EST and perhaps end at 18:00 at the latest? Typically I can't do it this early, but every other friday I can start around 17:00 and go to around 23:00.
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
Yes, I am saying that... I start my day at 4am and have to travel to work, then spend get off work at 230pm have to wait for everyone in my car pool to get off and then still have to go pick up my daughter and drive home...and I just learned the driver of my car pool now has a different schedule and will be getting off work even later....so...I think I may be screwed for time here...looks like it will be after 630pm that I'll be getting home now...sigh..fml right
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Yes, I am saying that... I start my day at 4am and have to travel to work, then spend get off work at 230pm have to wait for everyone in my car pool to get off and then still have to go pick up my daughter and drive home...and I just learned the driver of my car pool now has a different schedule and will be getting off work even later....so...I think I may be screwed for time here...looks like it will be after 630pm that I'll be getting home now...sigh..fml right
That's unfortunately not going to work for me. Friday night I have something and the only time I will have a large chunk of time to kill will be all of monday for me.

Well I'm sure we can figure something out, sometime...I'm not entirely sure I'll be car pooling much more anyway..depending on schedules.. Because I'd hate to get home everyday at that time...it would seriously start to grind on my nerves and home life...besides I Think we didn't even have the originator of this thread lined up anyway...lol..and Porshes Xbox won't run disc as I here it..
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Well I'm sure we can figure something out, sometime...I'm not entirely sure I'll be car pooling much more anyway..depending on schedules.. Because I'd hate to get home everyday at that time...it would seriously start to grind on my nerves and home life...besides I Think we didn't even have the originator of this thread lined up anyway...lol..and Porshes Xbox won't run disc as I here it..
Oh, that's pretty rough. I think I'll set up a gaming session in TA because no one on GTN is paying attention to this.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account