Ineeded of friends lol

Payday 2

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

you guys can add my gamertag Ma5erati1000.... I need players to play with on payday 2
I could use partner(s). I'm level 50. I'll have to delete someone and I'll add you. How often do you plan on playing?

Oh man! All the orange soda spilled out of my cereal.
Yea same question...I'm just starting out though.
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
I guess I could be the anchor lol. FYI I can't do any weekdays so what weekend days do you plan on doing it?

I like Saturday evenings..and Sundays whenever.
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Friday and Sunday afternoons and all day Saturday here.

That seems to be four people Big Grin. Ma5erati1000, B8TINGU, porschephiliac, and I. Should we set up a weekly schedule we can follow until we all reach completion or basically all the achievements? I suggest Saturday afternoons because I can go as long as I want to. Friday afternoons also work for me, but Sundays are rough for me to plan ahead. How about you guys?

Yes, but I do have some semi regular boosting schedules on sat, but we can work around it.. Has anyone herd back from Ma5erati1000?
I have not, I'll PM him.

I'm game for Friday evenings or Saturday evenings - what time zone is everyone in? I am MTN, so an hour ahead of Pacific, 2 behind Eastern, or -7 GMT if that's easier..
I'm Eastern. So -5:00 GMT I believe. I'm ahead of you by 2 hours. Typically on fridays I can go from 5-12pm (my time zone). Saturdays varies whether I'm available in the morning but I'm always online at 2pm and get off whenever.

West coast representing!!!! So that puts me at the latest unless we have someone from Alaska...or Hawaii...this Friday won't be good for me till later, my daughter has a Girl Scout event I have to chaperone. Starts at 7pm.. Probably last 2hrs or so..after that I'll be headed home.
This entire weekend will be bad for me. I will be out of town but will have my Xbox. Planning ahead for would be almost impossible. Starting April 18 I can start planning my schedule ahead of time and incorporate this.

Great session is a tentative go.. We need some one to get everyone on the same page now....and not this page....lol...you know what I mean.
What happen to this thread. Are we still doing this because I'm still interested..

What happen to this thread. Are we still doing this because I'm still interested..
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
Well Porch said the 18th and its coming up fast, so I think the ball is in his court right now...and yea I'm still interested in is as well.
Well Porch said the 18th and its coming up fast, so I think the ball is in his court right now...and yea I'm still interested in is as well.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Right, I forgot about that. Let's add each other on XBox and I can do 10am-5pm EST. Any preferenced time?

Right, I forgot about that. Let's add each other on XBox and I can do 10am-5pm EST. Any preferenced time?
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE leo129
I'm. West coast so that's three hours in front of you, I work from 4-4 m-f I have regular boosting sessions M at 8-11 and can't do Wednesdays at all due to my daughter's Girl Scout meetings....so.....that's where I'm at.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account