Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

added a new game to their profile
added a new game to their profile
Originally Posted by BlowyAxe
Um... without sounding to crass, but What? Lol.. Gonna need a bit more info on this one. If your asking why it hasn't appeared on your profile yet, it's because you just joined and GTN will need some time to synch your achievements and badges, so sit back and enjoy and come back in a few hours and see what's up then?

If your wanting help, we need to know what kinda help your interested in? For fun? For Boosting? For competition?

Welcome to GTN! If you do have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
Um... without sounding to crass, but What? Lol.. Gonna need a bit more info on this one. If your asking why it hasn't appeared on your profile yet, it's because you just joined and GTN will need some time to synch your achievements and badges, so sit back and enjoy and come back in a few hours and see what's up then?

If your wanting help, we need to know what kinda help your interested in? For fun? For Boosting? For competition?

Welcome to GTN! If you do have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
As a mod, can you see IPs of the poster? I would wager you are looking at an ALT account...
its quickz in disguise... Smile
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview
As a mod, can you see IPs of the poster? I would wager you are looking at an ALT account...
Originally Posted by futiles
You may be right, but it's not anyone that is too familiar to the community, that I can correlate at this moment.
Life goal own all retail X-Box games. My collection: X-Box: 535, X-Box 360: 1204, One: 178
Let us get to know you: I want to be on the spotlight 2.0 Join here to enter GTN's monthly Challenge: Challenge, What Challenge...
09-25-2014 12:54 PM StaffPremium
its quickz in disguise... Smile
Originally Posted by Preludecris
I sure hope not, he only got 10 days, I'm hoping he'll take this as a learning experience and not get it extended.
Have you joined the soon to be #1 leaderboard on the site? If you ever enjoyed 360voice(or even if you haven't been there), please join:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...aderboard-149/
You may be right, but it's not anyone that is too familiar to the community, that I can correlate at this moment.
But if you can see the IP of the poster: http://www.iplocation.net/

That will tell you where they posted from, and...

That is how I have identified alt accounts intentionally causing trouble on sites in the past.
But if you can see the IP of the poster: http://www.iplocation.net/

That will tell you where they posted from, and...

That is how I have identified alt accounts intentionally causing trouble on sites in the past.
Originally Posted by futiles
What I was saying is, Yes I can and the IP is not related to whom it is strongly being suggested it is that I can see. If it is he who should not be named...then he's doing it from a completely different IP. Lets not hijack this thread into something it's not. ( no offense meant here) just want this thread to be what it is.. or what it may be depending on the poster.
If it is he who should not be named...then he's doing it from a completely different IP.
Voldemort trolling the sites again... that damn guy...
I'm the kind of guy who stops the microwave at 1 second just to feel like a bomb defuser.

Do you think you can be a badass in my leaderboard?? GTN Badass of the Month
Read Me --->Member of the Month Interview

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account