DLC Incoming, gamerscore negitivly ajusted?

Rayman Fiesta Run (Win 8)

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

There are 5 new achievements for this game and the original 200GS has been reduced to 175.....this is an outrage! The DLC hasnt been released yet but the -25GS has been implemented. hopefully this is just a temporary mistake that will get sorted out when the DLC is released.
You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."
There have been a few that have gotten DLC and gone up to 250-300, but this is W8 version, WP version is still at 200gs. There are W8 games that go higher and now that W10 is here 1000 seems to be standard.
You lack a vital quality found in all Sith. Sith have no fear, and I sense much fear in you."
There have been a few that have gotten DLC and gone up to 250-300, but this is W8 version, WP version is still at 200gs. There are W8 games that go higher and now that W10 is here 1000 seems to be standard.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I would be annoyed if I lost Gamerscore because they wanted to make some more money with DLC. Really they should put their efforts into something else.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account