Help needed for an achievement

Gaming Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I know this sounds lame of me to ask and if you think that then thats fine, but im struggling to get an achievement on sonic sega all stars racing, the original game not transformed, the achievement is called outrunner and I basically need to overlap someone in an online race if anybody has spare time and is kind enough to help me out that would be great just leave me a message or just invite me online, my gmaertag is xTockii,

And one more thing, if anybody needs help with other achievements or simply just wants the same achievement, I am happy to return the favour. Thankyou
Last edited 09-13-2014 at 10:26 PM by xTockii.
If you don't find somebody to help you (I would, but I don't own the game), you can always set up a boosting session via http://www.TrueAchievements.com and I'll bet you get a few people that want to play / boost this achievement.
If you don't find somebody to help you (I would, but I don't own the game), you can always set up a boosting session via http://www.TrueAchievements.com and I'll bet you get a few people that want to play / boost this achievement.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I actially got it yesterday aha, but thanks for the suggestion, irl check it out
I actially got it yesterday aha, but thanks for the suggestion, irl check it out
Originally Posted by Tockii
Tockii you can always PM Me I pretty much own ......a LOT of games which I can still use help in and I'm not afraid to help a fellow gamer out. Also never be afraid to ask for help, this is what we are here for. That's why these sites were designed. Trust me I would think it hard pressed to find anyone here that would condemn you for asking roar help.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account