What does your gamertag mean?

Gaming Chat

Not sure I should change my gamertag because it my real name or leave it.
ENDER - I like the book Ender's Game.
S - it's just an s...let's move on.
FIRE - I've always enjoyed watching fire.
42 - do I need a reason beyond it being the answer to life the universe and everything?
42 - do I need a reason beyond it being the answer to life the universe and everything?
Originally Posted by ENDERSFIRE42
Awesome name. I like the book Ender's Game also. Have you seen the movie?
Awesome name. I like the book Ender's Game also. Have you seen the movie?
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
In the theater and on Blu-Ray. All things considered I thought it was pretty good.
Originally Posted by ENDERSFIRE42
and here I thought it as a Minecraft reference to the Enderman. I love the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy I laughed my butt off through that whole book.
and here I thought it as a Minecraft reference to the Enderman. I love the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy I laughed my butt off through that whole book.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I've been using variations of my tag for around 10 years now and didn't start playing Minecraft until 2-3 years ago. Come to think of it I'm pretty sure my gamertag predates the alpha releases of Minecraft.
My gamertag comes from a anime character. (Okami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi)

Her name is Ryoko Okami. (Ookami Ryouko)
My gamertag comes from a anime character. (Okami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi)

Originally Posted by Eria
That's cool, I haven't seen that anime though. The recent one's i have watched and enjoyed are Parasyte the Maxim, Haikyuu!, Sword Art Online 2, Cross Ange, Nisekoi, ping pong, Naruto is getting good too now with the big war. I like the drama Great Teacher Onizuka too.

Originally Posted by Eria
Wow, that is pretty far stretch to get that gamertag reference...lol.. It's good to incorporate something you love though.. anime is a hit or miss thing for me I enjoy it, like right now I'm into Attack of the Titans, Thats just way the F out there!!
Wow, that is pretty far stretch to get that gamertag reference...lol.. It's good to incorporate something you love though.. anime is a hit or miss thing for me I enjoy it, like right now I'm into Attack of the Titans, Thats just way the F out there!!
I loved Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). It's my favorite of the last few years. Really hoping for a second season, I think they made or are making a live action movie of it.

For my tag I used my favorite character from my favorite game Final Fantasy VII, likewise my current avatar pic. The second bit is just a clan tag.
One of my favorite Comic book characters plus a video game reference. (Considering Galactus was already taken)
But defeinitely heard more interesting reason of how I could have come up with it. I like the ring it has to it.

Most people who get my name wrong say "Galactic Spartan"

Most absurd pronunciation of my GT was "Gal-lactating Spartan"
Most absurd pronunciation of my GT was "Gal-lactating Spartan"
Originally Posted by GalactusSpartan
Dude, if you aren't going to use that name then I might need to change mine!

It was going to be Dankey Kang (or some form of it), but you can't beat a Galactating Spartan. I think GalactatingJack (Fantastic Four villain vs. Cactus Jack) might work also if I can't use Spartan. I'm more of a wrestling fan than I am of either Halo or Frank Miller's 300. I also have a bad memory so I'm limited in the history I've chosen to store so I don't remember actual history. Wrestling facts are important in life for me, I guess.

Galactus, if I hung out with you in real life you would get tired of me always saying your name as Galac Galac while making shotgun pump noises.

To all the anime fans above me, what's the best anime to watch for a someone new to the genre that's on Netflix? I'd like to be able to jump into the conversation but the only anime shows I watch are Boondocks and Afro Samurai. I love both but I think all the cool anime kids would lough me out of the coliseum I was Galactating in.
Last edited 01-04-2015 at 06:34 PM by Infected Stray.
Well I took the Norsk words Kirken Morder to make Lord Kirken Morder, in English it means Church destroyer.
Last edited 01-06-2015 at 01:02 AM by WAXR.
Dude, if you aren't going to use that name then I might need to change mine!

It was going to be Dankey Kang (or some form of it), but you can't beat a Galactating Spartan. I think GalactatingJack (Fantastic Four villain vs. Cactus Jack) might work also if I can't use Spartan. I'm more of a wrestling fan than I am of either Halo or Frank Miller's 300. I also have a bad memory so I'm limited in the history I've chosen to store so I don't remember actual history. Wrestling facts are important in life for me, I guess.

Galactus, if I hung out with you in real life you would get tired of me always saying your name as Galac Galac while making shotgun pump noises.

To all the anime fans above me, what's the best anime to watch for a someone new to the genre that's on Netflix? I'd like to be able to jump into the conversation but the only anime shows I watch are Boondocks and Afro Samurai. I love both but I think all the cool anime kids would lough me out of the coliseum I was Galactating in.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
Let the Galactating be with you. When I hear Jack I think either Jack from Fable or Candlejack from Fr......
Candlejack from Fr......
Originally Posted by GalactusSpartan
Nice. It's been a while since I've heard that name. I thought he disa...
I loved Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). It's my favorite of the last few years. Really hoping for a second season, I think they made or are making a live action movie of it.

For my tag I used my favorite character from my favorite game Final Fantasy VII, likewise my current avatar pic. The second bit is just a clan tag.
Originally Posted by Cloud
Not to hi jack this thread, but I do believe there was a second season, if you check on line there are two sets for this series so not sure if its one season broken in two or if that was the second season. I do know that it was pretty successful and they were/are planing a second season. So hopefully that's the second season and they are planing a third!

@Infected, anime is so diverse these days and I really don't watch that much to even call myself even close to being educated on the subject. I suggest you just kind of check stuff out that catches your interest, I'll send you a PM or you can start a new thread about it..
Lonewolvez Is something I have used for to long, it means when alone I am vicious
Mine was the first cocktail that I ever drank, had it on holiday, spewed allover the hotel suite, was about 14 at the time. Never drunk it again, couldn't even tell you what was in it tbf but I always remembered the name.
Mine was the first cocktail that I ever drank, had it on holiday, spewed allover the hotel suite, was about 14 at the time. Never drunk it again, couldn't even tell you what was in it tbf but I always remembered the name.
Originally Posted by v3lv3tc2u5h
Gin and Kool-Aid..in equal parts. OH YEA!!!!! lol.. No I'm not a bartender nor a drinker.
Gin and Kool-Aid..in equal parts. OH YEA!!!!! lol.. No I'm not a bartender nor a drinker.
I actually was a bar tender for about five years and I still haven't got a clue, saying that though not much cause for cocktails where I come from. Mainly people just want a pint 😊

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account