Fallout Countdown

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Did E3 start? I have to come out from my rock and visit more websites than this one.
Oh E3! I forgot that's in June.. And you think this is Fallout 4 or Fallout online? Either way I'm ready!!

Quick update: E3 is June 16-18... And you can a lot more about it right here:
http://m.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2015
Last edited 06-02-2015 at 09:31 PM by B8TINGU.
I guess this will be the game that'll push me to get an XBone. I love the Fallout series!
Yup, it's official and now you can pre-order it NOW!!!! Even if it doesn't come out for a couple years...
Oh E3! I forgot that's in June.. And you think this is Fallout 4 or Fallout online? Either way I'm ready!!

Quick update: E3 is June 16-18... And you can a lot more about it right here:
http://m.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2015
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
There is no Fallout Online. That was a development by Interplay that was completely canceled when Bethesda purchased the Fallout License in full. And with ESO doing as rough as it is, there won't be a Fallout Online anytime soon.
There is no Fallout Online. That was a development by Interplay that was completely canceled when Bethesda purchased the Fallout License in full. And with ESO doing as rough as it is, there won't be a Fallout Online anytime soon.
Originally Posted by futiles
Thank you.... I'm not a huge fan of MMOification of games... Fallout with a friend would be cool though... Although I think that would be called Borderlands...
Thank you.... I'm not a huge fan of MMOification of games... Fallout with a friend would be cool though... Although I think that would be called Borderlands...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
No, gameplay is too different. But, I could get behind a fully Co-Op Fallout.
Ooh! I missed this thread. Looks good, can't wait to play it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account