bright idea badge question

General Chat

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

i have been wondering this for a while now but i have decided that i wouldn't know if i didn't ask. I don't know if it is because i didn't ask in the right place because i asked Eric directly but about a week after i joined the site i asked that it would be nice to get the cool name bro badge for having my username on the site the same as my gamertag but because the site asked for a minimum of 4 characters i couldn't because my gamertag was DXU. Obviously the site minimum was changed from 4 to 3 letters because i asked about it, but does this not constitute the requirements of a suggestion that was added to the site?
Highly doubtful. It's a tweak of what was already there.

That badge is aimed more at new features I would assume.
And those are all decided by Eric. He hands those out.
Highly doubtful. It's a tweak of what was already there.

That badge is aimed more at new features I would assume.
Originally Posted by LAFTA
I would have to agree on this and the statement made by Kaens. Eric is a pretty busy guy and this being more of a side project for him right now, he does tend to miss things. That is one reason he has us Staff members to help out. He probably works a little closer with Fsh than anyone since he's a programmer and can screw things up more than anyone here...lol. but I often put my foot in my mouth so screwing things up on a verbal/texting level is more my forte. Smile
I would have to agree on this and the statement made by Kaens. Eric is a pretty busy guy and this being more of a side project for him right now, he does tend to miss things. That is one reason he has us Staff members to help out. He probably works a little closer with Fsh than anyone since he's a programmer and can screw things up more than anyone here...lol. but I often put my foot in my mouth so screwing things up on a verbal/texting level is more my forte. Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Looks like the staff members could use some more help (wink, wink...)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account