Profile not syncing up xbox one titles owned/progress correctly

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
I have checked/unchecked/rechecked the sync feature a few times since yesterday and still it' is only picking up like 4 or so titles only and I know I've booted up a few more that that. I saw a similar post but I decided to do a new post vs doing a necro on the older post. Feel free to merge if you want though.
No need to merge we actually prefer new post to old problems instead of bring back old threads, this helps us to see where problems are and gets your problem noticed faster. I'll see what I can do as thus sometimes occurs and all you need is a little push from the staff side of things, don't know why that helps more than a manual synch its pretty much the same thing, but it does.
Ok with the slew of options to me I forced just your Xbox One games and it added 54 new ones for you and one new achievement! This should hopefully keep your synching up to date now as long as your settings are correct that GTN can read your XBL profile. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for pointing this out. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
Last edited 07-17-2015 at 06:00 AM by B8TINGU.
Ok with the slew of options to me I forced just your Xbox One games and it added 54 new ones for you and one new achievement! This should hopefully keep your synching up to date now as long as your settings are correct that GTN can read your XBL profile. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for pointing this out. Please let us know if you continue to have problems.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Looks great thanks and no need for an apology I know it's a few of you doing all the work here, I appreciate the time and effort. Thanks againSmile
Seems like it's the same for my One achievements, is there a force check option?
Seems like it's the same for my One achievements, is there a force check option?
Originally Posted by FlutteryChicken
There is a force synch option on your profile, but sometimes it takes a Staff opt in to nudge your profile for some reason. I just did that it found 25 new Xbox one games and you got a new badge.
There is a force synch option on your profile, but sometimes it takes a Staff opt in to nudge your profile for some reason. I just did that it found 25 new Xbox one games and you got a new badge.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Ah, I didn't see it.

Cheers, looks loads better now Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account