Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
My Just Cause is to topple the fiefdom(probably not the right word, but it's a cool word, so I'm using it) that Kaens has established at the top of the badge leaderboard.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Nope, I did use it right... And it's a cool word, win...
My Just Cause is to topple the fiefdom(probably not the right word, but it's a cool word, so I'm using it) that Kaens has established at the top of the badge leaderboard.
I was more snickering because of the pun, and the fact that I pronounce just 'cause and Just Cause differently.
Black Ops Vet.
Complete all achievements in COD:BO Franchise games.

Modern Warfare Vet.
Complete all achievements in COD:MW franchise games.
* Complete any game of the Need for Speed series
* Complete any game of the Forza Motorsport series.
* Complete any game of the DiRT series
* Play any game of the WRC series
* Complete any game of the WRC series
* Play any game of the Moto GP series
* Complete any game of the Moto GP series
Gamerscore earned in a calendar year:
Best Year Ever I 25000
Best Year Ever II 50000
BYE III 75000
BYE IV 100,000
* Complete any game of the Need for Speed series
* Complete any game of the Forza Motorsport series.
* Complete any game of the DiRT series
* Play any game of the WRC series
* Complete any game of the WRC series
* Play any game of the Moto GP series
* Complete any game of the Moto GP series
Originally Posted by Musquito
Great Idea :-)
Best Year Ever I 25000
Best Year Ever II 50000
BYE III 75000
BYE IV 100,000
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Of course, make it retroactive... Kaens is ready to drop 40k for the rest of the year.
Surely those yearly totals need to be a touch higher if that badge comes in. 150k should be the last one as thats a decent challenge.
Of course, make it retroactive... Kaens is ready to drop 40k for the rest of the year.
Not going to do it unless those badges are made like this week. Just won't have time if I don't get enough runway.
Surely those yearly totals need to be a touch higher if that badge comes in. 150k should be the last one as thats a decent challenge.
Originally Posted by Mephisto4thewin
Tried to keep them reasonable, gotta remember the vast majority of gamers won't come anywhere close to even 25k in a year. Even with the skewed population of this site, 100k is out of reach for somewhere in the high 90% of us. When I was at my most gamerscore whorish, I was only averaging around 50k a year. There are certainly far more options available to hit that average nowadays, but again, keep it reasonable. No sense having a badge if only 3 people can get it.
Can everyone please post their new badge ideas in this forum so we can keep them together instead of having to look through to find them all over the site. Thank you
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
A badge were you have 50 achievements in your showcase Smile
Best Year Ever

Unlock 100.000 Gamerscore in One year
Originally Posted by aaronjames38
Not sure if this was mentioned before this... But this one is probably worth noting...
A badge for completing 5 halo games or playing them
A badge for having 50 achievements in your showcase Smile
Play Friday The 13th on Friday the 13th (when/ if the game ever gets released)
Best Year Ever I 25000
Best Year Ever II 50000
BYE III 75000
BYE IV 100,000
Isn't there a badge for suggesting a badge that gets created? I didn't get it after the badges for Trials were created, even though my suggestion was in months before it happened. I see new badges on my feed that look surprisingly similar to this proposal, so....
Isn't there a badge for suggesting a badge that gets created? I didn't get it after the badges for Trials were created, even though my suggestion was in months before it happened. I see new badges on my feed that look surprisingly similar to this proposal, so....
I think you should get it. Doesn't matter that Fsh is the one that brought it back up and I'm the one that pestered Eric, YOU should get the badge for the suggestion.
I think you should get it. Doesn't matter that Fsh is the one that brought it back up and I'm the one that pestered Eric, YOU should get the badge for the suggestion.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Can't tell if helping or sarcasm...

I'm sure it wasn't my idea originally, but I don't know that anyone else suggested it prior. If they did, they should get the badge. I still have the suggestion for the Trials badges I can keep waiting on.....
Can't tell if helping or sarcasm...

I'm sure it wasn't my idea originally, but I don't know that anyone else suggested it prior. If they did, they should get the badge. I still have the suggestion for the Trials badges I can keep waiting on.....
No I was completely serious. Others may have had the idea, but if they didn't put it in this thread then it doesn't count. You have the earliest suggestion in this thread and deserve credit.
There as that post by aaronjames38 that I reposted on the 15th of November... Not sure who was first.

If you suggested the Trials one, then you should probably get credit for those... And or this one...
No I was completely serious. Others may have had the idea, but if they didn't put it in this thread then it doesn't count. You have the earliest suggestion in this thread and deserve credit.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Gotcha. It just sounded more right in my head when I used the sarcastic teenager voice while reading it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account