who wants to join me on xbox 360 minecraft

Gaming Chat

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

I am getting Xbox live for x-mas and I was hoping to play with somebody on minecraft Xbox 360 using live if anyone wants to play with me on x-mas put your gamertag below and then I will add you on x-mas
Smile
[email protected] email me if u want to.
anything really

I just wanted someone to play with me that's all I don't mind what we do on MC
Last edited 10-05-2015 at 04:12 PM by GTN Eric.
Posted on your profile about this, but I figured I 'd drop my name here so when you get hooked up with Gold I'd be willing to drop in and play a bit with you.. I have it all done so I could help with any achievement you might want to try for to, if you want. but you have to be on survival for that.
btw who wants to join my gta v crew
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...firestrom_bros
thats the link for it
Originally Posted by Braden564PKx
Didn't the social club part get shut down?
Posted on your profile about this, but I figured I 'd drop my name here so when you get hooked up with Gold I'd be willing to drop in and play a bit with you.. I have it all done so I could help with any achievement you might want to try for to, if you want. but you have to be on survival for that.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
where are you at with this on the Xone version?
no it did not close down
anyone want to join my crew
I desperately need someone to help me get that damn exploration achievement. It's the last one I have. I have been trying for weeks with no luck.
I desperately need someone to help me get that damn exploration achievement. It's the last one I have. I have been trying for weeks with no luck.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
http://www.trueachievements.com/a200...m?showguides=1

Here, try this.
Hey since my mothers illness my original town build with many achievements ready including the bio dome adventuring achievement got turned int to a creative game ( I think due to others nesting around n my one while I was away.) and negated all my achievements.. meaning I have all the achievement, but can use this game to give achievements to people) sigh, good news is that I have restarted my original Minecraft build which was getting me close to some achievements. I have since got this world prepped for most of the stuff I have lost and can help anyone out, save a few of the harder stuff which I'm still working on, but a lot closer to get them done. Even better news is that this game is so easy you can probably do most 95% of this in the tutorial they give you.
Originally Posted by Eria
I have been all over that. I have loaded and explored all of the posted seeds in those solutions and their comments. I have even written down the ones I know and witness visiting, and I am over the 17 needed (unless I am totally misunderstand which biome is which). I have recently started a new survival where I will go to the Nether and End and all see if it's something I missed. I visited someone else's End and am thinking that it doesn't count.
I have been all over that. I have loaded and explored all of the posted seeds in those solutions and their comments. I have even written down the ones I know and witness visiting, and I am over the 17 needed (unless I am totally misunderstand which biome is which). I have recently started a new survival where I will go to the Nether and End and all see if it's something I missed. I visited someone else's End and am thinking that it doesn't count.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
No if you visit others it should count I think your just having problems and when you delete your profile and recover that may help.
Oh yes, that may help. Stupid minecraft causing all sorts of achievement troubles... sheesh lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account