Your 2015 Year In Review On Xbox

General Chat

Found 28 posts - Go to Last Post

Nah, about 11K of that was at AF2015, on 720p and 1080p...
Originally Posted by futiles
That's why I put in parenthesis 4k...
Very nice!
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Spectre,

You have the lowest gamerscore in this thread, what are your actual stats, and were you also 1%?
Spectre,

You have the lowest gamerscore in this thread, what are your actual stats, and were you also 1%?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Maybe I can help.

2290 points this year and I'm in the top 5%.
101 achievements is top 10% (says on avg community earned 69 achievements).
128 hours played, puts me in top 25%.
No idea what it's counting really - mine says 12059 hours. Do the maths on that...
Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin
I wonder if it is counting app hours. I spent tons of time on Netflix and YouTube, mostly my children, and I have 4500 hours. But 12k hours? That's 502 days.... huh?
Maybe I can help.

2290 points this year and I'm in the top 5%.
101 achievements is top 10% (says on avg community earned 69 achievements).
128 hours played, puts me in top 25%.
Originally Posted by Buck buck BACAW
Proving futiles and my point that we are the elite of the elite here. If you come to this site regularly, you care about gamerscore and you WILL be in the top 1% with very little effort. What we mostly consider is the 1% of this community, or the 1% of the 1%.
I wonder if it is counting app hours. I spent tons of time on Netflix and YouTube, mostly my children, and I have 4500 hours. But 12k hours? That's 502 days.... huh?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
If you just "minimize" a game on the X1, it continues to count. So, play a little Halo, guide button, launch TV app, watch MNF, go back to Halo. Well, the 3-4 hours you watched football, Halo was running, and will track that time.
Yes, even with my crap year of 265 achievements unlocked, I am still in the top 1%....
Proving futiles and my point that we are the elite of the elite here. If you come to this site regularly, you care about gamerscore and you WILL be in the top 1% with very little effort. What we mostly consider is the 1% of this community, or the 1% of the 1%.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Hell, I'M in the top 1%, so it's not that exclusive of a club. However, I agree with Lee here - if you're on this site, you are in that small group of gamers that actually try to be the worlds' best. (So how am I up there?! lol)

I've also noticed that the page does not update, at least it hasn't since I first looked at it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account