Epic Challenge 2016

Gaming Chat

Which scoring system do you prefer for Epic Challenge 2016

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (41.94%) Keep Epic Challenge 2015 scoring.

× 18 (58.06%) Simplify scoring by making retail and arcade games weighted equally.

• Added 12-28-2015 08:05 AM
  • 31 votes
The Walking Dead: michonne (Xbox 360)
1.11 - Farewell
Completion #56
Krinkle Krusher
1.45 - You shall not, pass!
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Spy Master 1.50
Completion #15
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
1.94 (I'll Do It Myself)
Completion #30
Coffin Dodgers
1.37 (Feeling Lucky?)
Completion 1010:

Gems of War
10.14 - Mythical Creature
Which method did you use? Did they release a new troop pack or did you save enough glory to get there?
Originally Posted by futiles
I risked all.my glory on chests... It probably took me an extra 2 weeks to.get it. What was your method? I ended up getting the flesh golem a few times in glory chests and gem chests. So glad to be done with that game.
I risked all.my glory on chests... It probably took me an extra 2 weeks to.get it. What was your method? I ended up getting the flesh golem a few times in glory chests and gem chests. So glad to be done with that game.
Originally Posted by Fragilesound
Since I have played, and enjoyed it so much, I gave them $30 today. The newest Troop Pack is $30 for 16 copies of a Purple Troop.

I also figure I am not done with it. I expect another title update with more achievements (Get five kingdoms to level 10...)
Since I have played, and enjoyed it so much, I gave them $30 today. The newest Troop Pack is $30 for 16 copies of a Purple Troop.

I also figure I am not done with it. I expect another title update with more achievements (Get five kingdoms to level 10...)
Originally Posted by futiles
I was tempted.to do that myself, however it would have been between $90 and $120 for me to get those troops to mythical. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if anther update showed up.
I was tempted.to do that myself, however it would have been between $90 and $120 for me to get those troops to mythical. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if anther update showed up.
Originally Posted by Fragilesound
Yeah. The first week of the title update was 16 of a purple. Since then, it has only been 6 of a purple, and never once one I already had enough of. Now it is 16 of a purple, again, so, just give them some cash for the fun I have had, and wait for the next title update to change something else.
Completion #57
Factotum 90
1.15 - Further Study
Completion #31
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
2.10 (Bat's all, folks)
Completion #58
Active Soccer 2 DX
1.43 - Winner
Completion #17
Mad Max
4.71 - Up to the Task