Guide Votes and Leaderboard badges

General Chat

Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

Who wants the whole Kingdom Hearts collection to be brought onto the Xbox One?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 17 (41.46%) Yes

× 3 (7.32%) No

× 5 (12.20%) Maybe......

× 0 (0%) Not Sure....

× 16 (39.02%) Yay another Poll to vote in!!!

• Added 01-26-2017 09:58 PM
  • 41 votes
I joined your leaderboard! Big Grin I can't up vote the guide yet since I haven't played that game, but if I do, I will make sure I give it a vote!

Also, to answer the poll....YES!!!!!!! I love Kingdom Hearts and would love to see a collection come to Xbox One, even if it was just a few games. I am really happy that Kingdom Hearts III got announced for the X1 and have been thinking about replaying the first two as well as the spin-offs that I haven't played yet.
Originally Posted by Adorabear
Thanks that is ok you could always vote on another one of my solutions it's up to you. If you ever need help in the same way let me know to return the favour Smile
I said invited....lol. I meant voted. Sorry didn't catch that I was at work and at break while I posted.. My apologies.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
That's ok I knew what you meant Big Grin
Thanks that is ok you could always vote on another one of my solutions it's up to you. If you ever need help in the same way let me know to return the favour Smile
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
I was able to up-vote the Sims 3 one for you! I haven't played any of the other games yet, so I can't help with the other ones right now. :/ I think I'm going to try making a thread like this soon once I have written some guides and reviews. Smile
I was able to up-vote the Sims 3 one for you! I haven't played any of the other games yet, so I can't help with the other ones right now. :/ I think I'm going to try making a thread like this soon once I have written some guides and reviews. Smile
Originally Posted by Adorabear
Cool thanks I will keep an eye out for your thread Smile
Upvoted and joined, happy to help. Smile
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Awesome thank you if you need any help in the same way please let me know I will gladly help Smile
Again anyone who needs help I am always willing to help. Also thank you everyone who has helped me you are an awesome community <3 Smile
Done & done
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Thank you I returned the favour Smile
Yay another Poll to vote in!!!
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
hehe gotta love them Polls.........

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account