The Dren's Guild (Gems of War)

Gems of War

Did you want to attempt the "Team Synergy" Achievement & 40K seals in 3 weeks??

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (25.00%) Absolutely 100%, I live for helping my new guild members!

× 16 (30.77%) NO - I'm not interested in helping out!

× 23 (44.23%) Maybe - I am a slacker!

• Added 07-20-2017 01:44 AM
  • 52 votes
Finished a red task in the guild last night.

I'm going to take a break from the game this week.
Hello?

Dead clan? Dead chat? We all done with this game?
I'm still playing daily even though I've completed the game. Still working on getting all the kingdoms to level 10 and saving resources in case there are more achievements added in the future
Hello?

Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
I'm still chipping away at my last 80k souls to finish off the last achievement.
Same. Just finished Xanethos, but I still do the Dungeon and Guild Wars each day.
Just got my soulforge to level 10, so I can finally start working Xanethos. I play daily, at least Dungeon. My kingdoms are mainly at level 7, few are higher, so there's something I'm also working on.

Is team of Warlocks and The Dragon Soul still best for soul farming?
Just got my soulforge to level 10, so I can finally start working Xanethos. I play daily, at least Dungeon. My kingdoms are mainly at level 7, few are higher, so there's something I'm also working on.

Originally Posted by Belainfi
Yes. That's the one I was using constantly to earn extra souls.
I finally finished traiting out my Pharos Ra thanks to this week's sale items. Too bad I will be out of town for the rest of the week.
I finally finished traiting out my Pharos Ra thanks to this week's sale items. Too bad I will be out of town for the rest of the week.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Nice, yea I am stocking up on Arcane Spirit traitstones from the shop this week since a lot of troops I want to trait seem to need them.

Did you get your Pharos Ra from a chest? I have not been able to get one yet and it hasn't been available in Soulforge yet.

Originally Posted by Belainfi
Yea that is best team, unless you are lucky enough to have a Pharos-Ra to replace one or more of the Warlocks. It is a mythic so hard to come by, and takes a lot of resources to unlock the last trait that give you 150% soul bonus.
Nice, yea I am stocking up on Arcane Spirit traitstones from the shop this week since a lot of troops I want to trait seem to need them.

Did you get your Pharos Ra from a chest? I have not been able to get one yet and it hasn't been available in Soulforge yet.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
Yeah I got it during the week we pushed for the guild achievement. Also got a Kraken. I forget which chest it came from.
Hello?

Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Me and Mr pTart are both done with the game, but we still both play the dungeons and the guild wars. I am working getting all my cities to level 10 and been grinding some souls to get some starts on my cities. Not sure what Mr pTart is doing at the moment.
Skeptics might suggest that trying to turn the guild into a power guild killed it.
I don't think that was it, i truly believe other games are more important to some of the members here. I strickly play Gems of War and nothing else and have been since it came out Nov 2015. Which is why I'm level 1154. If I turned it into a power guild then I'd have requirements, only requirement is to play the game.

Most top 20 power guild requirements:
500k gold per week
1500 seals per week
300 trophies per week
30 Guild War battles.

I can do that with ease. Would it help if the guild had something to strive for? Maybe some low requirements such as :
100k gold
1000 Seals
100 trophies
30 guild wars

Skeptics might suggest that trying to turn the guild into a power guild killed it.
Originally Posted by Kaens

I can do that with ease. Would it help if the guild had something to strive for? Maybe some low requirements such as :
100k gold
1000 Seals
100 trophies
30 guild wars
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
If your goal was to finish killing it off, then yes.
I'm open to suggestions.

If your goal was to finish killing it off, then yes.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I don't think that was it, i truly believe other games are more important to some of the members here.
This. Gems is a passive game for a lot of people. Especially people met through achievement hunting communities. There's not a lot of incentive for people to play, let alone grind, in a game that has a noticeable pay-to-win wall. The game just isn't fun at that point. Our guild activity has us hovering near that P2W wall, and it really discourages play.
The P2W wall is what you put into the game. If you dont put money into the game that is fine. I am a VIP 6 and have put money into the game from all my Bing rewards i get. Whatever you put into the game to help others is the key that has been my driving force from the time the guild was created.

This. Gems is a passive game for a lot of people. Especially people met through achievement hunting communities. There's not a lot of incentive for people to play, let alone grind, in a game that has a noticeable pay-to-win wall. The game just isn't fun at that point. Our guild activity has us hovering near that P2W wall, and it really discourages play.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Hello everyone,

How would you feel about the possibility of a merger with another well established guild. Our guild would be a casual guild as is it now with members of said guild coming over to relax from major grinding and help us out and vice versa. I've been on the fence for awhile about leaving the guild i started and have been talking to a member of a ranked # 2 guild member of The Unforgiven the past 2 days now. Question was asked What would happen to your guild? If they are friendly maybe it could be a partnership with us as more casual alternative for our players to join when needed.

The Unforgiven and The Unforgiven 2 are the guilds in question. I also thought requirements would be incentive to build upon.

Possible requirement: 30 GuildWars and 800 seals. No gold or trophies requirements

Nothing is set in stone, i just wanted to let you all know where i stand and what i have been up too. Let me know what you think!!
Hello everyone,

How would you feel about the possibility of a merger with another well established guild. Our guild would be a casual guild as is it now with members of said guild coming over to relax from major grinding and help us out and vice versa. I've been on the fence for awhile about leaving the guild i started and have been talking to a member of a ranked # 2 guild member of The Unforgiven the past 2 days now. Question was asked What would happen to your guild? If they are friendly maybe it could be a partnership with us as more casual alternative for our players to join when needed.

The Unforgiven and The Unforgiven 2 are the guilds in question. I also thought requirements would be incentive to build upon.

Possible requirement: 30 GuildWars and 800 seals. No gold or trophies requirements

Nothing is set in stone, i just wanted to let you all know where i stand and what i have been up too. Let me know what you think!!
Honestly, if there is any set requirement, I would be out. I play when I want to, and stop when I want to. I check this forum pretty much daily, and make note of what is said. When we determine there is a specific activity or event we want to take part in, I do my part, but, then I stop after. If anything is required weekly or even monthly, it just wouldn't be worth it to me. I was fine with going from one casual group to another, in an effort to merge two casual groups together, but, I have no interest in anything non-casual.

I've always put in my share or more when we had a planned activity, but, in no way am I going to keep track of anything on a regular basis.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account