First Completion Counter

Feature Requests

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
Would it be possible to add some way of finding out exactly how many games you were first to complete without having to check through every one. I've noticed that, for the moment at least, I appear to have first completion on a few and I'd like to find out exactly how many. Also, on a similar vein, adding tiers to the current first completion badge would be nice.
Yes, I agree with this. I know for sure I have 4 on this site at least. Tiers would be sick too.
So your asking for more of the first completion badge like complete 2 games first, complete 10 games first and so on but you also want a little tab on your home page that tells you what games you completed first or a filter for completed first when you are looking at your games library.
I believe what they are asking for is to be able to see what games they were to complete first or play first on the site before anyone else as well as a counter for each one showing how many for each they have done this for.

Im not sure that they are asking for another tier badge however I could be wrong.
I believe what they are asking for is to be able to see what games they were to complete first or play first on the site before anyone else as well as a counter for each one showing how many for each they have done this for.

Im not sure that they are asking for another tier badge however I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
I am mainly asking for the first bit, somewhere where you can see all the games that you completed/started first. I imagine this would work best as a filter when looking at your game library as Chaotikilla said.

Adding tiers to the badges is secondary, just because more badges is always a good thing.
The filter would probably be the easiest way to set this up but I will have to ask Eric as this is his area of expertise.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into adding this as a filter under the Member Games page. Coming up with a query to find which games you are first in will be the tough part. Definitely need some caffeine for this! Smile
This filter has been added to the Completed Games tab. Here's what it looks like:

Enjoy!
This filter has been added to the Completed Games tab. Here's what it looks like:

Enjoy!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Sweet. That is AWESOME!
After looking at this, I have 9 firsts:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/collec...ollection-214/
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Nice! I am on 13:
http://www.gamertagnation.com/collec...ollection-250/

Thank you Eric for getting this up so quickly!
Sure thing. That's what I'm here for. Thanks again for the excellent suggestion!
I have 12 games that I have completed first.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account