Submit your badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Pinned Thread
Mystery Badge IX. Hint: Buckle up to ride the beam (Click on the "beam me up!" button at the bottom of a page using the GTN 7.0 version)
Originally Posted by Arkkanthoz
Not much of a mystery now Big Grin

You should have sent Eric a PM
Not much of a mystery now Big Grin

You should have sent Eric a PM
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Ha ha ha... you're right! I've sent him a message... hope he reads it. Cheers!
A badge for playing or completing a game with Xbox achievements on the Nintendo SwiTch
A badge for playing or completing a game with Xbox achievements on the Nintendo SwiTch
Originally Posted by Stinkman68
That's a pretty neat... what name should the badge have? If I may suggest one I'd say "Xbox does what Nintendont"
That's a pretty neat... what name should the badge have? If I may suggest one I'd say "Xbox does what Nintendont"
Originally Posted by Arkkanthoz
Because I'm a nerd... how about "Nintendo, Nintendon't. There is no Nintendtry."
Because I'm a nerd... how about "Nintendo, Nintendon't. There is no Nintendtry."
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I think y'all are missing the obvious one here, the badge should be called, "Switching things up a bit..."
Mabey more release date badges to celebrate when certain games were released.
I think y'all are missing the obvious one here, the badge should be called, "Switching things up a bit..."
Originally Posted by futiles
*slaps head* D'oh! You're right!
The Anticipation Was Killing Me! - Play any game the day it was released.
ex: Puzzle Quest 3 was released at 5/30/2023, Hurricane Ham has started the game the same day it released, they would receive the badge.
May the 4th be with you badge
Originally Posted by hello8964
There is already a badge for this here.
I don't know if it was already proposed but would it be possible to add badges when 5, 10, 15 and 20 games of big series are completed.

For example :
* Dragon of Dojima II: Complete 5 games in the Yakuza series
* Dragon of Dojima II: Complete 10 games in the Yakuza series
I don't know if it was already proposed but would it be possible to add badges when 5, 10, 15 and 20 games of big series are completed.

For example :
* Dragon of Dojima II: Complete 5 games in the Yakuza series
* Dragon of Dojima II: Complete 10 games in the Yakuza series
Originally Posted by Lianhua4646
We don't have any series badges, only badges for starting a game in a series and completing a game in a series. Not many series have enough games to go beyond 2 or 3 badges so I am not sure it would make sense. Based on GTN stats we only have 11 series with 25+ games which can be seen here. Some are loosely put into a series I think. Look at the lego games, that is not a series it's a genre. Halo is a series as it follows the same character for most of the games. Are all 37 Warhammer games based around the same characters? I guess what I am saying is that Genre badges would make more sense as we can definitely do 5,10,15,20, & 25. This of course is all up to Eric to implament.
Mabey having more anniversary badges like. The release day of each of the different xbox consoles could have there own unique badge!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account