Achievement Fest 2020

General Chat

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

Have you attended Achievement Fest?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 7 (21.21%) Every single one, one of the Every Timers!

× 2 (6.06%) Quite a few, but, a few misses.

× 1 (3.03%) Just one, or two.

× 5 (15.15%) Not yet, but, maybe this year.

× 20 (60.61%) No.

• Added 12-14-2019 03:47 AM
  • 33 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
  • Votes are public
Has AF 2020 been cancelled?
Originally Posted by Clarissalover
Not yet, but, it also has not opened for registration. I am trying to get an idea of what July is actually going to look like. I think the next month or two could go in two very different directions, one being bad and one being good.

So, before taking anyone's money, I am waiting to see what the world looks like.
Not yet, but, it also has not opened for registration. I am trying to get an idea of what July is actually going to look like. I think the next month or two could go in two very different directions, one being bad and one being good.

So, before taking anyone's money, I am waiting to see what the world looks like.
Originally Posted by futiles
We are completely shut down for the month of April, currently. I'm sure May will also be partially shuttered as well. I don't foresee any return to normalcy happening until mid June, TBH.
We are completely shut down for the month of April, currently. I'm sure May will also be partially shuttered as well. I don't foresee any return to normalcy happening until mid June, TBH.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Mid June? Really 🤣🤣. Id say mid august or september before we get ahold of this virus. Ive had 4 good close friends die from it in the last week or so n they were perfectly heathly. Alot of people are not taking it serious. I myself am in isolation from being around 1 of my friends that died from it

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account