Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
How about a badge that starts with Q and a badge that starts with U (since we already have badges that start with all the other letters)
Noticed there's no Dragon Age badges, or at least any that I've noticed.

Hero of Ferelden - Played any game in the Dragon Age series.
Champion of Kirkwall - Completed any game in the Dragon Age series.
The Inquisitor - Completed all games in the Dragon Age series.
New Badge idea Demonizer Complete the DMC: Devil May Cry Reboot.
With all of the cheat code inspired Badges, I'm surprised there isn't one for the game Doom. I understand that Wolfenstein is the granddaddy of FPS games, but is it not safe to say that without Doom the FPS genre wouldn't be where it is today? That, along with the fact that most Xbox gamers enjoy either Halo, or Gears of War --3rd person shooter, but still has many of the same elements Doom started-- I think Doom should get more recognition than Ninja Gaiden, and to a lesser extent Pokemon.

Anyways, idkfa is a code that is eternally burned into my memory.

How about a badge that starts with Q and a badge that starts with U (since we already have badges that start with all the other letters)
Originally Posted by Zyzzy75
Quick On Your Feet - Complete Mirror's Edge.
Unreal Reality- For playing/completing a set amount of games that use the Unreal engine.
With all of the cheat code inspired Badges, I'm surprised there isn't one for the game Doom. I understand that Wolfenstein is the granddaddy of FPS games, but is it not safe to say that without Doom the FPS genre wouldn't be where it is today? That, along with the fact that most Xbox gamers enjoy either Halo, or Gears of War --3rd person shooter, but still has many of the same elements Doom started-- I think Doom should get more recognition than Ninja Gaiden, and to a lesser extent Pokemon.

Anyways, idkfa is a code that is eternally burned into my memory.

Quick On Your Feet - Complete Mirror's Edge.
Unreal Reality- For playing/completing a set amount of games that use the Unreal engine.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
I like the doom suggestion but I like the Unreality badge idea a little better, it would help diversify...I wonder how many games would be the magic number to unlock this badge.. it also has something to go for instead of the just play a certain game.. not that I'm complaining about those badges.
Possible Titles: Xbox 360 vs Xbox One | Battle of the Xbox's
Description: Play the same game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles.
Possible Titles: Xbox 360 vs Xbox One | Battle of the Xbox's
Description: Play the same game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles.
Originally Posted by Damnlag
I already suggested something similar but it was for getting the same achievement for the same game on both consoles on the same day..
I already suggested something similar but it was for getting the same achievement for the same game on both consoles on the same day..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Great minds think alike Wink
Gobble, Gobble - Log onto the site during Thanksgiving.
But which Thanksgiving? If I remember correctly, different countries (that actually have a Thanksgiving) celebrate it on different days.
Out With The Old: Visit the site on New Years Eve
In With The New: Visit the site on New Years Day
Quack Attack: Play any game in the Duck Tales series
(Insert laugh track here)
Make a staff member laugh. Maybe by submitting a funny personal fail video from a game.
(audience boos)
do something stupid.
(Torched)
don't log in for a week.<----- would be very hard for some.
But which Thanksgiving? If I remember correctly, different countries (that actually have a Thanksgiving) celebrate it on different days.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
You're right. Canadians, which were the first people to celebrate Thanksgiving have theirs on the second Monday of October. The problem with the holiday badge ideas happen because different countries celebrate different times throughout the year. Chinese New Year is February 19th.

What dates does the Calendar Man achievement from Batman: Arkham City take place on? We could use that as a guide line.
I believe that Calendar Man uses US holidays But then, Batman is American, right?
Yeah, Batman is American but I always wondered how the achievement works for other countries. It would seem weird to have to remember holidays that your own country doesn't celebrate. I don't know though, I'm probably just over thinking things.
New badge idea...

The King -- Play all three Burger King games (Sneak King, Big Bumpin', and Pocketbike Racer)

King Supreme -- Complete all three Burger King games (Sneak King, Big Bumpin', and Pocketbike Racer)
Last edited 11-30-2014 at 05:34 PM by Bardfor.
New badge idea...

The King -- Play all three Burger King games (Sneak King, Big Bumpin', and Pocketbike Racer)

King Supreme -- Complete all three Burger King games (Sneak King, Big Bumpin', and Pocketbike Racer)
Originally Posted by Bardfor
I'm for this.
New badge idea...

Originally Posted by Bardfor
How about instead of King Supreme it's called Glutton for Punishment? You would have had to have been hungry to go to Burger King to buy these games, and I remember two of the games being horrible. I actually liked Pocketbike Racer.
How about instead of King Supreme it's called Glutton for Punishment? You would have had to have been hungry to go to Burger King to buy these games, and I remember two of the games being horrible. I actually liked Pocketbike Racer.
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
Come on, now. Sneak King is perfect stalker training!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account