Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello everyone, I am Lindsay and I am an active member on TrueAchievements. I joined this site because I could not resist that nice badge system! And I am done waiting for a game collection feature on TA. I like it that you can create even more than one collection!

My profile is almost done synchronizing as it takes a while to scan 1079 games.

I love racing games, my windows phone and of course my brand new One.
Oh no, another badge whore! Welcome anyways Wink
Welcome, enjoy your badge hunting. And don't let Kaens fool you, he loves the competition...
Welcome to the Nation! Always glad to have new and fun people around here! If you have any questions feel free to ask, our community is very helpful and knowledgeable in itself. You say 1079 games? Do you still own them? are you perhaps a collector?
Hey Lindsay, thanks for the adds, and welcome to the site! Smile
hello welcome to GTN This is a cool site to kick back and relax badge hunting is fun esp when i first join so enjoy
Welcome to the Nation! Always glad to have new and fun people around here! If you have any questions feel free to ask, our community is very helpful and knowledgeable in itself. You say 1079 games? Do you still own them? are you perhaps a collector?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
My wife and I are indeed collectors. There are only a few rentals on my gamercard and only a few games are lost as we never got them back from a formal friend and from a deceased friend.

1079 games are those on my gamercard, got a lot more in my backlog. It will take a while before I have my whole game collection added.
Welcome, My wp8 gets little use gaming wise Lol
Welcome to the GAMERTAG NATION, a land of magic and exploration where all are welcome!
Enjoy our fun activities such as shuffle board and bingo and don't forget about our complimentary nacho cheese bar! LOL
HELLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account