What completion are you most proud of

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 26 posts - Go to Last Post

Its a toss up for me between Halo Reach or Dead Space.
Off hand Battlefield Bad Company 2 .. All legit and no boosting
Tenchu Z (both regions) and Blue Dragon.
Infinite Undiscovery and Ninja Gaiden 2
Infinite Undiscovery
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Good one, I never did find all the items and it wasn't for lack of trying I assure you!
It was the hardest one to do despite the other absurd achievements, so I even pitched in on some of the ongoing guides for it. I'd be curious to know how many people attempted to complete it.
Earth Defense Force 2017

Been at it for years since i bought the Japanese version in 2006, lost all my progress cause of the Great Erasure of '08 when i accidentally deleted all my saved games while re-downloading my profile, started it up again in 2013 and finally completed it this past saturday.

Originally Posted by Kaens
Nice work, i'm still working on Blue Dragon (using a guide this time) and doing both versions of Tenchu with a buddy soon.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Now I really hate you..grr.. I think I';; get back to my Tench Z I love that game but got stuck, I think we talked about it before and I'm going to re do that mission..

On topic:
Left 4 Dead I think has to be my proudest.. loved the feeling of escaping my last Missions on realistic and rubber banding my umpteen thousand kills.. I really wish the y would make more games in this series.
Project Gotham Racing 3 + Project Gotham Racing 4

I think the difficultly level of 3 was more even. Most events took hours and hours of practice.
Whereas, 4 had some really easy events even at the platinum level, but had some extremely difficult events which rivaled events in 3. Number 4 also had much worse rubber banding with the AI cars.

PGR3 would be my overall pick for proudest completion and it is probably the game that I have invested the most hours into (played the most) I would guess at least 200 hours.

Honorable mention for Call of duty black ops. IMO not really difficult but very time consuming especially some of the zombies DLC stuff. I easily put in over 100 hours on COD BLOPS
Rainbow Six Vegas One And Need For Speed Carbon.....................
Probably Guitar Hero Aerosmith... Many f my completions are either easy or cheesed. This one was 100% legit and all me.
Avatar....took me ages to get that big combo...
Rock Band (first one) since I had to do all of the band stuff solo, playing bass or guitar and singing at the same time, or Gears of War 3 which was the biggest grind I've ever done.
Project Gotham Racing 3 + Project Gotham Racing 4

I think the difficultly level of 3 was more even. Most events took hours and hours of practice.
Whereas, 4 had some really easy events even at the platinum level, but had some extremely difficult events which rivaled events in 3. Number 4 also had much worse rubber banding with the AI cars.

PGR3 would be my overall pick for proudest completion and it is probably the game that I have invested the most hours into (played the most) I would guess at least 200 hours.

Honorable mention for Call of duty black ops. IMO not really difficult but very time consuming especially some of the zombies DLC stuff. I easily put in over 100 hours on COD BLOPS
Originally Posted by MrGompers

Fully agree PGR 3 was the more difficult one of the 2. Reading this makes me want to go back to these two games and try to finish them. But if I recall the skills people online had, I fear I'll never complete them :-(
My youngest just graduated this past Friday, so I'm proud of my completion of child rearing Lol
My youngest just graduated this past Friday, so I'm proud of my completion of child rearing Lol
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
In real life the thing I'm most proud of is the birth of my daughter last month. And as there were no bits missing, my best completion ever Lol

As far as gaming is concerned, the completion in most proud of is Forza Motorsport 3. Especially the Solid Gold achievement, since I didn't use the drivatar gimmick. I raced and won every single race all by myself.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account