The Walking Dead Season 6 (Discussion with SPOILERS)

Entertainment

Are you ready for Season 6?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (62.50%) Yes!

× 5 (20.83%) Nope

× 4 (16.67%) What's The Walking Dead?

• Added 10-11-2015 11:54 PM
  • 24 votes
Tonight! The Walking Dead returns, are you ready?
As a fan of the shows, the comics, and some of the novels, tonight's event is something I have actually been eager to see done in live action format. So, already, I am very entertained.
Well fuck me running...

OK, here is a spoiler, so don't read, seriously, after this I post a spoiler, OK you have been warned...

I am actually a big Ethan Embry fan, and will actually watch most movies and TV shows he is in, and when he was announced this season, I got pretty excited.

FUCK...
Good episode , too bad bout carter lol
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
Well, when Rick told Morgan that guys like that get themselves killed, I was like, "Awww...."

And then Carter admitted Rick was right, and shook his hand, and I was like, "OH NO...."

And then got grabbed and bit in the face, and I was like, "Oh well..."
Yeah, Carter did not last very long. As soon as he ran off I was thinking wait for the others and when the show has a little feature introducing " beloved " characters from the comics you don't expect them to die that quickly.

I have not read that far into the comics and rather not as I enjoy not knowing fully what will be happening next. That said the season opener was tremendous, it may be my favorite one yet. I loved how they flashed back and used Black and White to represent the past and then would jump to full color for what was happening now. They planned it so well that when the show catches up with the " This is an insane world " speech it is also in black and white compared to how the show starts with the quarry pit of zombies.

I wish it was Sunday already.
Yeah, Carter did not last very long. As soon as he ran off I was thinking wait for the others and when the show has a little feature introducing " beloved " characters from the comics you don't expect them to die that quickly.

I have not read that far into the comics and rather not as I enjoy not knowing fully what will be happening next. That said the season opener was tremendous, it may be my favorite one yet. I loved how they flashed back and used Black and White to represent the past and then would jump to full color for what was happening now. They planned it so well that when the show catches up with the " This is an insane world " speech it is also in black and white compared to how the show starts with the quarry pit of zombies.

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Well, Carter isn't a comics character, per se. There is/was an Alexandrian named Carter, but, he is only mentioned as someone from the past. Ethan Embry's Carter is an amalgam of a couple of comic character plot points, rolled into one.
It's the only show I buy off Xbox Video. I can't wait until Netflix for it. We're watching ep 1 of ssn 6 tonight, so SHH!
It's the only show I buy off Xbox Video. I can't wait until Netflix for it. We're watching ep 1 of ssn 6 tonight, so SHH!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
HEY! The title of this thread says "with SPOILERS" so don't SHH us.

And since you looked:

They finally cut off Rick's hand last night, been waiting for that to happen. Now, when will Carl lose his eye?

I've read a bit of the comics , I can tell you their're almost separate from the show. Some plots are the same but character deaths are all different and characters like Daryl are not in the comics so really different stories are told
HEY! The title of this thread says "with SPOILERS" so don't SHH us.

And since you looked:

They finally cut off Rick's hand last night, been waiting for that to happen. Now, when will Carl lose his eye?
Originally Posted by futiles
Awesome. Just plain awesome.
Awesome. Just plain awesome.
I have a friend that was very in to Breaking Bad, but, got behind in the final season. So, every day at work, after the finale aired, while he was catching up, I would tell him how the finale went. Except I didn't. I used other classic TV show finales (sometimes comedies, those were my favorites) instead, although, I did sneak the real finale in, but, after he was so frustrated that he did not realize it.

My favorite one to tell him was that at the very end of the episode, "Walter White" sits up in bed, with a full head of hair, and no facial hair. He is sweating profusely, Someone in the bed next to him turns on the lamp and sits up. It's Jane Kaczmarek! The entire Breaking Bad series has been a dream of Hal, from Malcom in the Middle. You are in their bedroom from the old series. Hal begins babbling about his life as a drug dealer, and having cancer, and getting people killed... Lois just looks at him, tells him to shut up, and go back to sleep.

(5 victory points to those that remember what show actually used this device to end a series!)
I've read a bit of the comics , I can tell you their're almost separate from the show. Some plots are the same but character deaths are all different and characters like Daryl are not in the comics so really different stories are told
Originally Posted by Cer3bra1Asassin
Yup, I'm 60 issues into the comic series, so I know the differences. I just enjoy the show much more then the comic so I am not going to read beyond the current season.
I am actually a big Ethan Embry fan, and will actually watch most movies and TV shows he is in, and when he was announced this season, I got pretty excited.
I just realized last night that he was in Dutch and played Rusty in Vegas Vacation. I didn't even recognize him.
Yup, I'm 60 issues into the comic series, so I know the differences. I just enjoy the show much more then the comic so I am not going to read beyond the current season.
Honestly, the comics really got great around 85 or 90, and then stay excellent through 130. I like what they have done since then, but, not everyone does.

I cannot say I like one better than the other, they are too different, but, I would say to continue on with the books. The Saviors were fantastic.
I just realized last night that he was in Dutch and played Rusty in Vegas Vacation. I didn't even recognize him.
He was also "The Bass Player" in That Thing You Do. As well as in a few television shows, one was a cop drama. He was the main character in Can't Hardly Wait, too. He is also the father character in the current Oldsmobile (???) commercial that is a play on Vacation.
I have a friend that was very in to Breaking Bad, but, got behind in the final season. So, every day at work, after the finale aired, while he was catching up, I would tell him how the finale went. Except I didn't. I used other classic TV show finales (sometimes comedies, those were my favorites) instead, although, I did sneak the real finale in, but, after he was so frustrated that he did not realize it.

My favorite one to tell him was that at the very end of the episode, "Walter White" sits up in bed, with a full head of hair, and no facial hair. He is sweating profusely, Someone in the bed next to him turns on the lamp and sits up. It's Jane Kaczmarek! The entire Breaking Bad series has been a dream of Hal, from Malcom in the Middle. You are in their bedroom from the old series. Hal begins babbling about his life as a drug dealer, and having cancer, and getting people killed... Lois just looks at him, tells him to shut up, and go back to sleep.

(5 victory points to those that remember what show actually used this device to end a series!)
This is awesome defined. Thanks for making my day.
This is awesome defined. Thanks for making my day.
Well, what show was it?
Well, what show was it?
That's my question! Sounds like Dynasty though when they shot JR.....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account