Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

I open every gift, every day. Because, why not? There isn't anything special enough in the eggs to warrant trying to always get an egg. And if you open every gift, every day, there is usually going to be enough eggs to fill your slots.
Originally Posted by futiles
Well, I've been taking your advice and trying to every egg every day (though I've hit my limit once or twice). Now we're two gifts away from reaching best friend status (one if it's done today or tomorrow before 1 PST) and I can't send you another one because I sent you one a few days ago that you haven't opened yet nor have you sent me another Smile . If you're hoping to coordinate the use of Lucky Eggs for double XP, don't sweat it. I have a long way to go to get from 39 to 40, so I'm not too worried about doubling the XP.
Well, I've been taking your advice and trying to every egg every day (though I've hit my limit once or twice). Now we're two gifts away from reaching best friend status (one if it's done today or tomorrow before 1 PST) and I can't send you another one because I sent you one a few days ago that you haven't opened yet nor have you sent me another Smile . If you're hoping to coordinate the use of Lucky Eggs for double XP, don't sweat it. I have a long way to go to get from 39 to 40, so I'm not too worried about doubling the XP.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I actually haven't been playing lately. I will admit that I lose interest at times, and then come back in stronger. I did not realize we were friends. What's your PoGo name?
Ok; I totally thought you were DogTacos, but that's Dacoto. My brain apparently needs a recharge right now. Please disgregard my foolishness. But, my PoGo name (as with any that lets me choose) is HyruleBalverine.
Ok; I totally thought you were DogTacos, but that's Dacoto. My brain apparently needs a recharge right now. Please disgregard my foolishness. But, my PoGo name (as with any that lets me choose) is HyruleBalverine.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Nope, I am futiles...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account