Which device?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 17 (24.29%) Desktop

× 21 (30.00%) Laptop

× 23 (32.86%) Tablet

× 9 (12.86%) Other - explain

• Added 10-01-2013 06:25 PM
  • 70 votes
What media device do you use to get your achievements?
I don't, I'm a Mac guy
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
You're missing out on some very easy GS out there... just saying...
I loved my Surface RT at first, but I really need the pro if I'm going to use it for anything more than just a gaming/browse web device.
You're missing out on some very easy GS out there... just saying...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I have more then enough games on the 360 and I would like to keep Microsoft out of my life as much as possible. Just glad I never bought into the windows phone or GFWL, especially since they are closing the service.
I've been thinking about a WIN8 tablet for Christmas. Any advice? Would probably just use for games and web browsing.
I've been thinking about a WIN8 tablet for Christmas. Any advice? Would probably just use for games and web browsing.
Originally Posted by roce96
We have two Surfaces in our house, my advice is don't get RT. Spend the extra and get a pro because not being able to install stuff sucks. And without being a Pro you can't use it to replace your laptop so you're still stuck with both. I intend to get my wife a Pro for Christmas and if I'm lucky she'll let me play with it. Wink
I use my desktop, which kinda messes up taptiles for me.
Thanks Kaens. I'll keep that in mind if we go looking.
I do everything on my Surface since I don't have a computer at home.
Usually using a Surface Pro, but a few games I've played on my laptop with a mouse, or using a controller and wireless receiver.
I get some on my tablet but then again some of the games on PC won't show up on my tablet for some reason...???
I used a family members basic laptop for the few win8 games i have. I;ve noticed most of them are on Wp8 aswell. When wp10 rolls out i can upgrade for free. Big Grin
Laptop & tablet, depends on the game. Laptop got much more space on the HDD than the tablet.
For me, it just depends on the type of game. Some don't have controller support, which means having to use my tablet regardless. Some are easier on the tablet/touch screen, while some are easier with a controller or keyboard, which means I just use my laptop.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account