microsoft Bingo for WP Free

Windows Phone

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Microsoft Bingo is available for WP currently free in the Trinidad and Tobago store. Looks like the same list as W8 and might be one of those cloud save games where if you completed the W8 version just load this up and all should pop hopefully.

Requires Wi-Fi to DL so i have to wait till I get home to see but thought Id give you guys the heads up
You can change the region on your WP?? How would you do this?
You can change the region on your WP?? How would you do this?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
settings/region/ where ever you want (requires restart)
DL game, set back to your region, and enjoy
Simple and easy, has anyone ever got int trouble with MS for doing this? Just wondering cause I'm gonna report you now.. J/k.. I just don't want to get ban hammered if I attempt this myself..
Simple and easy, has anyone ever got int trouble with MS for doing this? Just wondering cause I'm gonna report you now.. J/k.. I just don't want to get ban hammered if I attempt this myself..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It is not an issue for games that are free. The region swapping bannings were against people creating bogus accounts to abuse a flaw in the marketplace to obtain games and paid content at no charge
Are the cheevos easy?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
yes, but time consuming...a few are luck based, I stopped playing the W8version a while ago but now that I can play on the go ill get back into it. Nice that the achievements pop for both versions though.
Thanks for the heads up. What do you use to track these new titles in the other regions?
I don't use anything, I found this on accident. I had to delete some games to make room for the 8.1 update and Zoo Tycoon and friends was one that I hadn't started yet so I deleted it. I went to Trinidad and Tobago to download it but couldn't find it, but saw the Bingo game there and got it. I couldn't find the Zoo Tycoon one in US or T/T had to get that one through link on TA
13 of my achievements popped immediately but not all of them (I finished it off on W8 a good while ago). I don't mind having to play it a bit to finish up again though. Pretty easy game.
Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I got all the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire regional variants, and paid for them, without any issues.
Sweet, thanks for the heads up. I got all the Who Wants To Be a Millionaire regional variants, and paid for them, without any issues.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Woah, I forgot about that one being region locked. I guess I need to look up the different variants and snag them. I thought it was delisted?
It is not an issue for games that are free. The region swapping bannings were against people creating bogus accounts to abuse a flaw in the marketplace to obtain games and paid content at no charge
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Oh, thanks for the explanation, that clears a lot up, sometimes I worry a little too much Smile
Any reports of glitchy achievements? Several of the achievements on WP are refusing to unlock for me. I had already completed a few collections on W8 so I completed a couple more on WP and the related achievements won't pop. These games that share stats between W8 and WP always seem a little sketchy. Ugh.
how do I download Microsoft bingo
I now see this in the US store, can anyone confirm other regions available in?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account