Member of the Month October 2016 (Mardagg)

Community Interviews

Found 31 posts - Go to Last Post

Just wanted to share a link to my Flickr page so here it is

Dan Berggren Photographs
Pretty cool stuff in there. Thanks for sharing. Which one is you?
Thanks, I'm quite pleased with them. More will be added soon there. I'm the one with the cap with #17 on it (mainly coz it's my birthday and it's the first cap that came from my favorite F1 driver, Kimi Raikkonen. Back in 2001 when he joined Sauber) Smile
Welcome to the club. Sounds like you should be in my 40+ gamers club based on that bio old man!
Maybe in a year when I actually have passed that line, but I'm still not there Wink
Maybe in a year when I actually have passed that line, but I'm still not there Wink
Originally Posted by Mardagg
But but you played Pong! And you were on the internet in 1992. To me that puts you right around 42-43. But hey, YOU'D know better than me Wink
Sorry but you are off by a few years, I'm only 39.
But what you said is true, and before Internet it was BBS I used and such to get hold of things for my computers.
The first computer we got in our household was a Micro Professor II, and after that we had ABC 80, C64, Vic 128, Amiga 500 and 1200. Our first PC was a 286 with 25 Mhz processor and 1mb ram. The MicroProfessor we still have and it's fully functional with all the peripherals still there.
Just wanted to share a link to my Flickr page so here it is

Dan Berggren Photographs
Originally Posted by Mardagg
Thanks for sharing, I just followed you on Flickr.
John-
Thanks for sharing, I just followed you on Flickr.
John-
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Noticed that Smile
And I followed you as well, lots of pictures I want to check out Wink

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account