Last.fm Now Invading User Profiles

News & Announcements

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Howdy folks,

It's been a very busy May for me, but I'm back with a nifty update for those of you who are members of the popular music community, Last.fm. Following last Monday's announcement between Microsoft and Last.fm, you can now add your Last.fm alias to your Gamertag Nation member profile. To add your Last.fm alias or to make changes to it at anytime, simply go to My Account > Manage Profile > Edit Contact Information or click here. Connecting your Xbox Live, Gamertag Nation and Last.fm friends has never been easier. Further integration with Last.fm is in the works so stay tuned.

Feel free to follow us on Twitter for all of the latest happenings around GTN. We love being social. Big Grin

Take it easy everyone,
Eric
Nice one Eric, HaloTech moves to vB during the summer when I feel like it, Not going to be anywhere as cool as GTN Smile
Nice one Eric, HaloTech moves to vB during the summer when I feel like it, Not going to be anywhere as cool as GTN Smile
Originally Posted by Autonamus
Oh please, HaloTech still rocks the socks off man. I'm excited to see it go to vBulletin though, I think you'll really enjoy it's capabilities.
=) I have been using vB for 3 years now my 4th renew of my licence was today Smile I just need to really put some time I am quite short of into it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account