Achievement Updates for Planet of the Eyes

Achievement Info Submissions

Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

I Am Kernholio has submitted achievement updates for Planet of the Eyes.

Proposed Updates:

Sources/Context:
I completed and earned all the achievements in this game over a week ago but for whatever reason none of them are showing being unlocked. The strange thing is though that the game is still listed under my completed games list. Don't know if this just happened to me or if anyone else has noticed that have played the game. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Thanks.
Game Profile:
Planet of the Eyes

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game
Manage Achievements

Assigned Game Managers:
SojerManLan, Obsidian Tides, Vitiated1

Submitted by:
I Am Kernholio

Tools:
Update this user's approved submissions total (if any of the above changes are updated in the game manager)
Thanks for letting me know about the syncing issue you experienced. I've corrected it for you by manually syncing achievements for the game again. That updated the unlocked achievements total based on the number of achievements you have already synced for the game. A fix is on the way for this soon.

As I stated in another thread, this does not count as an info submission since it's related to an individual's issue with synced data. Info submissions should be applicable to info corrections that apply to all users, and not syncing issues.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account