Achievement Updates for Aborigenus

Achievement Info Submissions

Found 2 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
YodinAlFadr has submitted achievement updates for Aborigenus.

Proposed Updates:

Title: Chicken Rider
[ID: 183229]
- Online-required: No

I unchecked "Online" because while you technically have to be online for Xbox One, this is an "offline" single player game.

Title: Shaman powers
[ID: 183230]

I unchecked "Online" because while you technically have to be online for Xbox One, this is an "offline" single player game.

Title: The rise of a hero
[ID: 183231]

Title: Evil is stopped
[ID: 183232]

Title: Strong one
[ID: 183233]

Title: Swift one
[ID: 183234]

Title: Silent one
[ID: 183235]

Title: Turtle path
[ID: 183236]

Title: Crow path
[ID: 183237]

Title: Darkness path
[ID: 183238]

Title: Enemy Slayer
[ID: 210523]
- Cumulative: Yes

Added "Cumulative" because you have to kill 5 enemies.

Title: Checkpoint
[ID: 210524]

Title: Experienced
[ID: 210525]
- Level: Yes
- Cumulative: Yes

Added "Level" and "Cumulative" as it's about gaining XP

Title: Lost Shaman
[ID: 210526]
- Missable: Yes

Added "Missable" because if you play the game in one sitting without dying, you have to do it again. However, you can get this by simply exiting to the main menu and starting the game up again later.

Title: On journey
[ID: 210527]

Sources/Context:
I unchecked "Online" for all achievements because while you technically have to be online for Xbox One, this is an "offline" single player game.
Game Profile:
Aborigenus

Game Manager Links:
Edit this Game
Manage Achievements

Assigned Game Managers:
SojerManLan, Obsidian Tides, Vitiated1

Submitted by:
YodinAlFadr

Tools:
Update this user's approved submissions total (if any of the above changes are updated in the game manager)
Correct. This game does not require an online interaction or game mode. I also updated the two cumulative achievements as well as adding level to getting 100 XP as that is requiring you to reach a certain in game level. Submission totals updated.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account