Let's welcome HyruleBalverine & MarvzMitts to the team!

News & Announcements

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I am very pleased to announce our two newest additions to the Gamertag Nation team!

HyruleBalverine joined the site back in 2014 and has been a contributing member for years in the forums while also providing us with helpful game reviews and achievement guides. He will be tasked with helping provide support in the forums and managing all aspects of our game content.

MarvzMitts has been a long-time member after registering all the way back in 2013. Since then he has contributed a bunch of well written reviews while remaining active in the forums. I'm pleased to say he will be joining our team to help provide support in the forums and help out with our game and achievement content.

You can find out more details about HyruleBalverine and MarvzMitts on our About us page.

Please join me in welcoming our newest additions to our small (but growing!) team here at Gamertag Nation!
Happy to be of service. I'll do my best to keep the game and achievement info up to date and endeavor for consistency in how it's managed.
Oh wow, I already thought those guys were staff, so I’d say they’re fitting additions. Congrats!
Oh wow, I already thought those guys were staff, so I’d say they’re fitting additions. Congrats!
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
lol, well now it's official.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account