Post your Display Picture!! (Wallpaper)

General Chat

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

here's the chance to show off the images you have on your wallpaper... give your input and criticisms, but let's be friendly... this is just for kicks in the end... Big Grin

(For those that dont have printscreen, a simple copy of your wallpaper will do here... so photobucket it.

I'll stick my neck out first, shall I?

[Eric: I edited your post so that your wallpaper would become an attachment instead.]
Last edited 05-29-2008 at 05:33 PM by GTN Eric.
File Type: jpg
Whoa, I never knew you had Windows Vista. Looks pretty slick. Anyways, here is what my desktop looks like. As you can, XP rules my computer.
File Type: png
Nice one mate... I have Vista cos of my school's policy... it's a requirement, as the whole uni's on Vista as of next semester... It's not bad for normal stuff, but a bitch for gaming.

Nice Wallpaper. XP was always a fave of mine. Worked so well... if I get a desktop rather then my laptop, it'll be XP all the way.

The wallpaper's simplistic and nice, I like.
New one, for fun.... looks kinda cool

[Eric: I edited your post so that your wallpaper would become an attachment instead.]
Last edited 05-29-2008 at 05:34 PM by GTN Eric.
if any of you want good wallpapers, i might have some you'd like
for instance, one similar to Eric's
I'm fine, with mine, mate.... I just thought Eric's one suited him well is all... I'm really curious as to either your one or Billy's one, OT... Billy's one, cos they're usually psychopathic. Yours cos well.. lol.. why not?
Oh yeah, lol

This one's a good one... it's for Billy especially, lol. Fantastic...

You know you love it.
I would find it funny if i hadn't grown up on comedies like Blackadder.
Well, then, do you have any epic BA wallpapers? I've always wanted a Captain Flashheart one, mate...
God damn spammers! :fight:

Here's mine, anyways.
God damn spammers! :fight:

Here's mine, anyways.
Originally Posted by Jonny
Ah I like it. Again with the pretty Vista. How do you like Vista so far? Knowing that you played WoW, did everything still work for ya?
I've never had any problems with Vista, whatsoever. Honestly don't know why people refuse to use it. All this nonesense about XP being superior. Imo, my games/programs have never ran so fast. Stick Out Tongue
I've never had any problems with Vista, whatsoever. Honestly don't know why people refuse to use it. All this nonesense about XP being superior. Imo, my games/programs have never ran so fast. Stick Out Tongue
I think the issue may be that you need a minimum of 1gb RAM to run it... Some think it probably eats up unnecessary RAM... I've had no problems with it either, really...
Well, with that said, I have over 4GB, so that might be why it runs to fluently on my computer.
If i had the cash id get a new pc with vista but xp has yet to fail me. mainly as i dont use pcs for gaming...oh and the cash thing. i could save but by the time that happens the one i save for will probably be out of date.
Well, with that said, I have over 4GB, so that might be why it runs to fluently on my computer.
Only two word, Holy and Shit, can describe my reaction to your RAM.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account