Pinball FX2 is Coming to Xbox One This Month

Pinball FX2

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

Pinball FX2 is finally coming to Xbox One!

Our launch day table library includes the following:

Deadpool
Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within: Episode IV A New Hope, Han Solo, Droids, Masters of the Force
Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Darth Vader
Star Wars Pinball Original pack: Episode V, Boba Fett, The Clone Wars
Doctor Strange
Zen Classics: Shaman, El Dorado, Tesla and V12
Pinball FX2 Core pack: Biolab, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the Deep
Marvel Civil War
Plants VS. Zombies
Marvel Pinball pack: Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Blade
Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles: World War Hulk, Infinity Gauntlet, The Avengers, and Fear Itself
Marvel Pinball Vengeance and Virtue: Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Thor, and X-Men
Epic Quest
Paranormal
Sorcerer’s Lair
Captain America
Fantastic Four
Mars
Earth Defense
Excalibur

More tables including The Walking Dead will also be added later on! News coming soon. Prices for tables range between $2.49 and $2.99 for single tables, and $9.99 for table packs. We’ve set up an FAQ page on our forums for those of you with questions.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/forumdi...X2%99-Xbox-One
Thanks for the info. Moved this to the Pinball FX 2 (Xbox One) forum.
I wonder if there will be achievements for the tables that dont have them on the 360?
Thanks for the info. Moved this to the Pinball FX 2 (Xbox One) forum.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Ok, Thanks 😉
I believe that any tables you've already bought on Xbox 360 will NOT be transferred. Kinda a big deal if you are into this game (which I am not).
I believe that any tables you've already bought on Xbox 360 will NOT be transferred. Kinda a big deal if you are into this game (which I am not).
Originally Posted by Kaens
That is true, however, they are working extremely hard with MS to resolve that issue. They claim it was not offered by MS but they are confident with the help of the outcry from the community that MS can change their stance...

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...ansfer!http://
Available now on marketplace :-)
Originally Posted by Kaens
Any available table on Xbox One that was previously purchased for Xbox 360 can be imported to the new version free of charge.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthr...n-Xbox-One-FAQ
Available now on marketplace :-)
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Did you download? Seems like a mistake since Major Nelson said it was going to be delayed?
Did you download? Seems like a mistake since Major Nelson said it was going to be delayed?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
If they do work out the free download for previous purchase on the 360, that's a whole lot of tables (and DLC packs) for me to download and get at. 8)
Any available table on Xbox One that was previously purchased for Xbox 360 can be imported to the new version free of charge.

Something I find relevant in that link:

Sorcerer's Lair (the free table that is included) has 10 achievements worth a total 1000 gamerscore. The rest of the tables have 1 achievement (10 GS each), except for the Deadpool table which has 2 achievements (also 10 GS each).
Free achievements!!! Well, at least for those that have the right ball handling skills. I guess this one will be an oddball.
If they do work out the free download for previous purchase on the 360, that's a whole lot of tables (and DLC packs) for me to download and get at. 8)
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Yeah, yeah... Looks like I'll be busy next AF.... I'm hoping they make it a full time buy, so if you buy it once, you get license for all platforms than just a one time one-way transfer I worry it may be.

In any case, you're almost maxed out on those DLC counts... I don't think there's a way to see how many DLC completions you have.

From FAQ

Pinball FX2 has been delayed to next month (August) so that we can implement table transfers from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. This post will be updated as soon as we can confirm our official release date.
From FAQ

Pinball FX2 has been delayed to next month (August) so that we can implement table transfers from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. This post will be updated as soon as we can confirm our official release date.
So, it's not in the Marketplace? Even though you just said it was?
So, it's not in the Marketplace? Even though you just said it was?
Delayed.... sorry....

Hello, have a PM, please reply
Yeah, yeah... Looks like I'll be busy next AF.... I'm hoping they make it a full time buy, so if you buy it once, you get license for all platforms than just a one time one-way transfer I worry it may be.

In any case, you're almost maxed out on those DLC counts... I don't think there's a way to see how many DLC completions you have.
Oh, now I see Buckswana... 191 played, 171 owned. Somehow, we have 437 in common... Just logged that... BTW, Eric is evil for making me actually want to buy DLC.
Oh, now I see Buckswana... 191 played, 171 owned. Somehow, we have 437 in common... Just logged that... BTW, Eric is evil for making me actually want to buy DLC.
???????

:-)

There is, I'm at 191 played/owned and 171 completed from what I remember.

Edit: I should read the rest of the posts in the thread before I reply to earlier ones I guess. 8)
There is, I'm at 191 played/owned and 171 completed from what I remember.

Edit: I should read the rest of the posts in the thread before I reply to earlier ones I guess. 8)
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I understand, just trying to boost your post count...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account