Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

You loved it.

Sorry, I just noticed Eric's thread on AO about this place. Seems slightly more active. I see that the design is essentially the same, but that's not really a bad thing. Lovely work again, Eric.
Welcome aboard, Abel. Feel free to stay, and I hope you do, in fact! We need some FFR oldies around... way to bring back some good old school team spirit!

Big Grin
Thank you, sir. I'll see if I can bring any of my FFR friends here.
That'd be awesome too... Jonah's here, but doesn't post, neither does Tony, really... lol

Both kinda busy, so I dun blame em... I'm here obviously... and... Yeah, I invited Kirstin and she invited Brian, and I also invited Charles (Winter), oh yeah and Obsidian's here too... and I invited Dave, but he's busy right now too.

So yeah... it's a happy little family...
Abel, you rock. Glad you could make it over here. This place will be a much more active place when compared to Athenia Online. It's hard to create a MMORPG on no budget, eh? Anyway, I hope to see you around. Have fun amigo.
Sup dude. So long as you don't bring Words here, anyone else is fair game.
Originally Posted by Brian
Haha... No danger of that Brian... We only allow respectable members here... and certainly not those recently banned from AO for their abusive posting.

EDIT:

In all fairness, I trust Abes a lot... It was "I" who was wrong in condemning him in the past... But he's a good guy, Brian.... I'm only glad he accepted my apology and we can move on to make this place truly great... I'm glad there are still so many gentlemen in this world...
Last edited 05-27-2008 at 05:28 PM by Killak.
Originally Posted by Brian
Aw come on, man, WoI is my best friend. Just let him play with us.
Aw come on, man, WoI is my best friend. Just let him play with us.
Originally Posted by Abel
I'm bloody well tempted to post this in my fucking sig, Abes...

xD
Actually... screw that, lol... I'm quoting it.

Stroke of brilliance, Abes.
well whats he gonna do start a WoW clan against us? woooooh Im trembling in my Light Chainmail +5 Stamina Boost Boots.
well whats he gonna do start a WoW clan against us? woooooh Im trembling in my Light Chainmail +5 Stamina Boost Boots.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet

Damn it Blank!!

+5 Stamina?! I only have a +2 agility belt of nimbleness!!

We need to mount our forces to protect ourselves!
Nothing compared to my Wristbands of the boar... Almost 6 armor.
Bastard...
All this talk about +5 this and +2 that reminds me of this gem from Youtube:

And I am sorry if this video has made you (among everyone else) dumber.
Originally Posted by Blank Planet
I laughed.
I'm glad i left that game before the addiction kicked in.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account