Game Review Comments in My Activity Feed

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Can a notification be added when comments left on any of my reviews by other members to my activity feed? Right now if someone leaves a comment or asks a question I would not have a clue unless I went and check the review. The site does show that I have left a comment on my review, but not others.
I would like to agree with this, but would you have it as a PM to your profile or an email?
I would like to agree with this, but would you have it as a PM to your profile or an email?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yes, there is no need for it to be a feed item.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I wouldn't want an email, I rather it be on the site for when I visit. A PM would be fine also, but there is already a view Review Comments in the Activity Type drop down menu in the filter. I can't see it be a problem to add it to the feed. I site doesn't display comments from others members on my reviews and it doesn't show that I posted on another member's review in my feed. It only shows my activity on my reviews only. It would make sense to have them all grouped under this activity type. Eric would have to chime in obviously if this is a problem to execute. Additionally if members don't want to see this in their feed then have them opt out of it in the settings as a default and let them turn it on if they want to include it in the feed.

We write reviews to make the site better for other members to visit and explore. When they comment on these reviews, or leave a question it's a missed opportunity to get that other member more involved in the site. If we don't know they left a comment then they might just feel ignored and think the site is kinda dead or your being rude.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account