Gaming Marathons

Gaming Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

We've all been addicted to a video game at some point. Some of us chose to play that game for hours on end — World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and the list goes on. What are some of the games that you've played for over 12 hours straight?

I was once addicted to World of Warcraft, but over the weekend I found myself playing FIFA 11 for about 16 straight hours. What about you guys?
In the past I have done WOW for around 10 hours straight. Im in the SWTOR beta and have done around 10 or 11 hours straight on that recently. As for xbox I think I played Darksiders for around 10 hours. I don't ever really remember going 12 or more hours... 10 seems to be my limit.
I played Gladius back in the day for an entire day
I have never really been one to play hours on end on just one game, mainly because i get stuck on most of them lol but i do remember once that when i had a ps one i got myself Music 2000 and i spent at least 8 hours straight on that.
I've recently gotten Battlefield Bad Company 2 again and it's safe to say I'm becoming quite addicted to the online aspect of it, the game really excels in this area and I love it. I've had the game for 3 days now and I've already clocked up a staggering (for me!) 13 hours of online play.

I'd suggest to whoever doesn't have this gem in their collection yet to go straight out and buy it, as you're really missing out! plus, it's cheap now Smile
I'm playing it again with friends, too. Though I would recommend it, you have to pay for the online access thanks to EA's policy on buying their games used.
I'm playing it again with friends, too. Though I would recommend it, you have to pay for the online access thanks to EA's policy on buying their games used.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Buying BC2 brand new is only a few quid more than buying it pre-owned.
1.) How do we get into the Old Republic beta?
and
2.) (going along with topic) I've gone for hours on many games, but as I am in school and my parents highly dislike me playing video games, I have never gone for more than 5-6 hours (summer/winter/spring breaks)... I'm gonna have to go with a PC air/ground combat game called Aces High as my most played game

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account