*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge*

General Chat

I cannot believe the amount of points that irishwarrior and kaens have put down already. Remember, its a marathon not a sprint, we will see after the dust settles on Saturday.

I can't keep up with Mr pTart, so my goal is to finish ahead of Fshguy.
I cannot believe the amount of points that irishwarrior and kaens have put down already. Remember, its a marathon not a sprint, we will see after the dust settles on Saturday.

I can't keep up with Mr pTart, so my goal is to finish ahead of Fshguy.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I hear what you are saying, but the contest is already half over right? Did I read the times wrong? We only have through Friday.
I hear what you are saying, but the contest is already half over right? Did I read the times wrong? We only have through Friday.
Originally Posted by Kaens
You're right. For some reason I was thinking my birthday was on Saturday, its not. I had a long day at work and my brain is fried. The challenge ends on Friday
Does Irish have more than 6k lead going into the final days here?
Yeah, absolutely.

Am I currently stuck here at work again and cannot do anything about it?
Yes sir!

Did I waste my entire night last night because I screwed up my Japanese visual novel and it took me all night to fix it?
Unfortunately yes.

Am I still going to win?
Yup, you know why? Because...
I think the rest of us are the real winners now.
So it doesn't end at the time the leaderboard states?
Yeah, absolutely.

Yes sir!

Did I waste my entire night last night because I screwed up my Japanese visual novel and it took me all night to fix it?
Unfortunately yes.

Am I still going to win?

That's awesome but I still stated you'll be 2nd place. Lets see you prove me wrong.
Oh fak it. I'll drop 30k and start every game known to man to still lose to Kaen and Irish for a 3rd place victory. Smile

JK. I would cry myself to sleep to make myself feel better. I do have some VN's and Artifex Mundi games to get through before Fridays end however
Yeah, absolutely.

Yes sir!

Unfortunately yes.

Am I still going to win?
You took the trash talk to a new level sir. I love it!!! Too bad the Canadian IrishWarrior is not reading this, lol.
So it doesn't end at the time the leaderboard states?
Originally Posted by quickdontdie
It does end when the leaderboard states: (09-02-2017 02:00 AM - 09-09-2017 01:59 AM)

You have all day Friday to score depending on your location, but the site operates on Central time.
Yeah, absolutely.

Yes sir!

Unfortunately yes.

Am I still going to win?
You took the trash talk to a new level sir. I love it!!! Too bad the Canadian IrishWarrior is not reading this, lol.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
@ pTartTX...Sorry for the late response I didn't see the thread as I was temporarily blinded by the achievements going off like strobe lights on my TV screen!

@Kaens...at least you found a better way of contributing your skills that give you a valid excuse, cause this fooking shiet is getting embarrassing!!
hahahaha I love the Kaens at work pic.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
That is an older one, his hunch is much more defined now.
You know you guys laugh but I literally put my Australian Dream arthritis cream on before gaming and said out loud, "I'm getting too old for this shit!"
You know you guys laugh but I literally put my Australian Dream arthritis cream on before gaming and said out loud, "I'm getting too old for this shit!"
I'm not laughing, I cry a little every night for you and your poor, old-man, run-down body.
@ pTartTX...Sorry for the late response I didn't see the thread as I was temporarily blinded by the achievements going off like strobe lights on my TV screen!

@Kaens...at least you found a better way of contributing your skills that give you a valid excuse, cause this fooking shiet is getting embarrassing!!
Originally Posted by irishwarrior022
LOL! Temporarily blinded! That one made me literally laugh out loud.

This trash talking is heating up, I love it! Big Grin
That is an older one, his hunch is much more defined now.
Originally Posted by futiles
IrishWarrior needs to update to a current picture.

I will finally get the 100 mil tonight in LoA. Tried so hard last night to get it but the game just denied me from getting it.
Happy Birthday pTartTX!!!!!! Hope you have an awesome day!!!! Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account