Epic Challenge 2020

Gaming Chat

Congrats Nova Toad and thanks Elem3ntal for all the work keeping up with it. 8)
Thought this was going to be the grand finale! Bitter sweet to see it continue. Completions have always been my favorite goal but after 165 completions this year and falling 10+ spots and out of the top 100 on the leaderboard. I clearly can't keep up with the joneses lol

Great job as usual Dustin!!
Thought this was going to be the grand finale! Bitter sweet to see it continue. Completions have always been my favorite goal but after 165 completions this year and falling 10+ spots and out of the top 100 on the leaderboard. I clearly can't keep up with the joneses lol

Great job as usual Dustin!!
Originally Posted by smokenrocket
Hah sorry, wasn't sure how much people wanted to keep this going. I know the site has slowly been losing activity, but seems it has picked up a bit again so thought I'd give it another year. You can always just be a casual competitor, but I agree all the easy games now have watered down the value of completions and makes it less fun of a goal to chase. Anyways, I appreciate the thanks!
Awesome work as always Elemental80, we all appreciate you for doing this, thank you!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account