I have some badge questions

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

1) Are the app badges attainable still if you don’t have the amount needed? I don’t think you can load up app’s any more to count.

2) Are Xbox challenges still a thing? If so, how do I find out what they are?

3) I know for Xb 360 you can load the game and GTN will see it loaded on your profile. I know XB1 you need to unlock an achievement for GTN to see it. What about GfWL? Win 8? Win 10/11 I am assuming are like XB1 and you need to unlock an achievement in them.

4) Is member of the month going to be a thing again? I see no one has unlocked the badge since 2017.

Thanks
1. I believe they are still attainable, aslong as you own apps that still have earnable achievements, for example Trueachievements and Reddx still have some obtainable achievements, but many are delisted and discontinued so if you do not have achievements already you cannot get the high-tier badges.

2. Yes sometimes The Elder Scrolls Online and State of Decay have some challenges, although quite time consuming you can view them on https://www.trueachievements.com/challenges.aspx.

3. GFWL will track even without any earned achievements, same with Windows 8. And yes W10/11 require an achievement earned to count.

4. Not Sure, i am afraid not.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account