Modern Combat 4 MP boosting

Windows Phone

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Wondering if anyone else has this game and wants to boost out most of the MP stuff. Only need one more and it shouldn't take very long. Just want to get what I can out of it before I delete it, since it's huge file for a WP game (around 1.5GB)

NOTE: This game is not completable, due to a broken achievement at launch that was never patched, and more than likely will not be. There is also an achievement for winning a MP game with 10 people that I've already got. If you can find 8 other people to help with that one, I can jump in and help with it as well.
Did you get this already, it's one of those games I couldn't get cause my old phone was so broke, but now I got memory and can start it. If you help me with some of the MP I can definitely help you.
Did you get this already, it's one of those games I couldn't get cause my old phone was so broke, but now I got memory and can start it. If you help me with some of the MP I can definitely help you.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Sure. We can do all but one of the MP achievements with just the 2 of us. Let me know some times/days that are good for you and we'll get it done, shouldn't take too long.
Had a couple of different people for this but both fell through, so still looking for someone to do this if anyone's interested.
Again, I'm so sorry, I thought for sure I had it from my old phone..
No worries, hopefully I can find someone else who needs it. Or has it done and wants to help, since it shouldn't take that long.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account