Thank you GTN for tropico! such a fun game!

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

I boght tropico 3 used for like 5$ just to boot it up for the Tropico Badge.. and then i got hooked! Such a great and fun game i totatly missed in the avalanche of other games, went out and bought Tropico 4 too! if you did not check Tropico before do it now! its sim/ startegy/ city building genre
I wasn't too keen on it but everyone has different tastes. Looking to get bioshock and tomb raider underworld next.
It doesn't seem like my speed, but I've been meaning to try it out for awhile now. One of these days. :P
See this is exactly what I'm saying and why I have to own every retail game ever....its not an addiction, its just an overwhelming urge that controls my life.
Frown
Wish I could play a disc game... Get the 23 badges I'm missing just for loading them up...like Tropico... FrownFrownFrown pity me

Actually, I demoed tropico and enjoyed it too, kind of therapeutic for some reason.
4 has a lot of improvements, and some DLC makes it easier, some makes it more fun, some adds achievements...
I tried it and i ended up buying both of them, very good laid back games.

If you like those games, try out Omerta and Port Royale
I tried it and i ended up buying both of them, very good laid back games.

If you like those games, try out Omerta and Port Royale
Originally Posted by BigNev44
Thanks for the Omerta tip.. another game that i've never heard about before, looks nice too will check it out
I always thought these games looked fun, I just haven't got around to playing them yet.
Thanks for the Omerta tip.. another game that i've never heard about before, looks nice too will check it out
Originally Posted by TAREKEGYPT
Anytime, i enjoyed it when all i wanted to do was pop 1 achievement on it, i'm going to get back to it after i trim down the backlog.

@N0 Scope, you won't regret it, they are alot of fun!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account