GTN Halo 3 Night

Gaming Chat

wow this seemed to be really hyped up and no turnout besides me:dead::shocked:
wow this seemed to be really hyped up and no turnout besides me:dead::shocked:
Originally Posted by Hellfire
Many of us mentioned we would arrive to the shindig later. I am still chugging away at work, trying to get out of here.
Many of us mentioned we would arrive to the shindig later. I am still chugging away at work, trying to get out of here.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
We are all in a session now join us anytime!
We are all in a session now join us anytime!
Originally Posted by TAREKEGYPT
I'll get in as soon as I can. Hour or two still. Frown
Well crap, i must of had my times wrong and did not see the TA session. I'm pretty sure I was online and did not get an invite either...
I missed it, or at least Choatikilla, by a mere 20 minutes. Damn time zones! lol
Sorry Porsche. I did try and wait up for you but my little ones haven't been too well the past couple of nights and keeping me awake. We will sort out another game night soon.

I did send you an invite Marvz. I actually sent out 2 invites to everyone because they're not sending for me sometimes. Sorry if you didn't receive either of them.

On another note though the night wasn't that bad. Tarek, Hellfire, B8 and myself got totally owned in a couple of team slayer games. Then B8, Hellfire and I played through the first level of Halo 3 on legendary. Even though we ended starting the level twice we still managed to complete the level quicker than it took me on normal by myself. I even died less too. I found B8 the skull for Iron as he still needed it.

Hopefully next time will see more members join and if not I would like to do some more of the game on legendary if anyone is willing to help

Hopefully next time will see more members join and if not I would like to do some more of the game on legendary if anyone is willing to help
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
You sir have yourself a partner, if you'll take me, I really would love to finish this playthru.

I sent out a message to Porshe hell I've been working 12hr days and I still managed to jump in....and I'm glad I did. So I'm kinda glad it ended where it did because I wasn't going to be able to stay too much longer, but didn't want to miss anything either. I hope to see everyone else around it was very fun.

I really don't consider myself a Halo guy (more Gow) but this bunch made the time enjoyable..btw I also have reach and 4 and willing to co op or whatever on those too.
I guess I did not see them, next time then.
Sorry I was much later than expected. I am always up for a Legendary play through, and I think we should start it this weekend? I guess I just have to wake up early and play instead of stay up late Wink lol
Of course you can join B8tingU. It was kind of fun playing on legendary and I found it much easier with the three of us. I still need all the skulls too and I'm not looking forward to completing Halo on legendary on a ghost with Iron on but I'll give it a try.

Porsche, I would like you to join too for the legendary run. If you are 7 hours behind me though it would be easier for me to wake up around 2 in the morning after a couple of hours sleep and then play as the earliest I can play is 9pm my time which makes you around 2 pm and you would probably be in work. We'll sort something out though. If another person wants to join too they are more than welcome.
Of course you can join B8tingU. It was kind of fun playing on legendary and I found it much easier with the three of us. I still need all the skulls too and I'm not looking forward to completing Halo on legendary on a ghost with Iron on but I'll give it a try.

Porsche, I would like you to join too for the legendary run. If you are 7 hours behind me though it would be easier for me to wake up around 2 in the morning after a couple of hours sleep and then play as the earliest I can play is 9pm my time which makes you around 2 pm and you would probably be in work. We'll sort something out though. If another person wants to join too they are more than welcome.
It's good to see you're willing to sacrifice sleep for gaming- only the hardest core gamers are willing lol

I'll message you and we'll hammer it out. I also have the official game guide, so I can tutor the skull locations for ya. I'm sure it's online, but, you know, whatever. I like to have the guides for every game I buy, so when and if I do sell them, it makes for a nice add-on.
Well now I wish I checked this thread sooner. Doh!
So tomorrow around 2? Send me a message on live so I can get you guys added.
Is that 2 am or pm B8tingu? Also is it my time you're going by? I could be online 2 am my time but not tonight. The night after would be better for me.

I'm not sacrificing sleep for gaming Porsche. Having kids renders that impossible to do. I'll just get a couple of hours before we start.
Is that 2 am or pm B8tingu? Also is it my time you're going by? I could be online 2 am my time but not tonight. The night after would be better for me.

I'm not sacrificing sleep for gaming Porsche. Having kids renders that impossible to do. I'll just get a couple of hours before we start.
Oh yeah. I forgot you joined our ranks of gamerdads...
Oh yeah. I forgot you joined our ranks of gamerdads...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
If I just had the one it would be a different story as I used to stay up most of the night and still see to my first one all day. Now that there's 3 of them I run round quicker than Flash to see to them all. Very tiring indeed.
I have 3 too, but one of them is older. 7 year old boy, and 2 girls 2 years and 1 year old. We have a bit of craziness here, I totally understand you. If I am correct, it's close to 10pm for you?
just coming up to quarter to 11 but my clocks go back at 2am so I'll be a bit confused tomorrow. You're lucky you have a boy. I have 3 girls age 6 years, 3 years and 9 months.
11!! So were 8 hours apart, not 7! Damn. That makes it just that much harder. That's why I missed you the other night. Damn. So I take you're headed to bed soon? So wake up at 5 (which is 9 for me) and we can work on Legendary if you'd like!

3 girls! Good time between them, so it's pretty diverse then. Our two are My girls are 14 months apart, and the older one is in a date cut-off for school, meaning that they will be only one school year apart! I worry about my girls often, and now I worry about yours too. 3 of them?! Wow. But, I was well prepared - I had 7 sisters and a brother who passed many years ago - I'd wear a tampon just to fit in sometimes! lol *jk*

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account