crashd ea server

General Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone, i have something wrong with my xbox for playing fifa14... i get a message when im launch the fifa 14 , ea servers not working, because of this i cant play online with others..
What can be wrong? How to solve this problem?
Hi everyone, i have something wrong with my xbox for playing fifa14... i get a message when im launch the fifa 14 , ea servers not working, because of this i cant play online with others..
What can be wrong? How to solve this problem?
Originally Posted by martoff01
Are you still having this problem? trying moving the fifa save file to a memory unit not a HD
They probably already took the servers down.... I mean you are talking EA here... On a more serious note, Tiger Woods 11 had sort of the same problem when it was first released and GTA V sort of too, it may be just an issue they're having. Have you tried going over to EA.com and looking for any news? Or check their game forums. Anyway I hope you get this sorted.
Hey folks, hope you are all in great health and equally in fine spirits...

For what it's worth... EA have for some while now had issues with their servers' (to put it politely) having said that, it's seams that when too many folks are trying to access most if not all off EA servers' they seam too pop a little window on your console, I guess they can't handle too many request, both myself and son have had this prob while play either BF3 or FIFA games.

So much for technology.

Regards
Homie

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account