Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
The streak I - unlock an achievement for 7 days
The Streak II unlock an achievement for 3 days
The streak IIIunlock an achievement for 90 days
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Why is the second one less than the first?
Why is the second one less than the first?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Probably a typo and he meant to type 30.
I like the idea of streak badges but id like to see a little more creative/humorous names for them. When i hear streaking i think of Will Ferrel in Old School, but i cant remember exactly what he said.
I like the idea of streak badges but id like to see a little more creative/humorous names for them. When i hear streaking i think of Will Ferrel in Old School, but i cant remember exactly what he said.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Yeah I couldn't think of something catchy or funny. Eric might have a better name if he uses them anyway.
Fixed the mistake on the post btw supposed to have been 30 like Marv said. sorry.
Just wanted to suggest a badge for Goat Simulator.

BAAAAAAA
Play any Goat Simulator Game

Goat King
Finish any Goat Simulator Game
I wanted to suggest a badge for the Naughty Bear series:

Sweet dreams kiddo - Play a game in the Naughty Bear series.

Having Nightmares - Complete a game in the Naughty Bear series.
Another couple of Badges for another series.

What is that . . . over there? or What lurks ahead - Play a game in the Condemned Series
It was just a Psycho - Complete a game in the Condemned Series
Since there's a lot of talk of cheaters...how about a cheater badge but with a badge score of like -10,000 so they couldn't never have a good badge score even if they got every badge?
Since there's a lot of talk of cheaters...how about a cheater badge but with a badge score of like -10,000 so they couldn't never have a good badge score even if they got every badge?
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Where's a "Like" button when you need it?
Now that Watch_Dogs 2 has been revealed I noticed that there is no badge for Playing a game in the Watch_Dog series. I think just about every other game series badge has a play & complete badge except this one. Why not?
Now that Watch_Dogs 2 has been revealed I noticed that there is no badge for Playing a game in the Watch_Dog series. I think just about every other game series badge has a play & complete badge except this one. Why not?
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
There's one for completing a Watch Dog game: http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-411/
The GTN Xbox Challenge...
Have you played these 50 games?

Basically GTN selects 50 games,mostly hard ones and then there a badge if you have played all 50. I don't mean add all the call of duty's in but maybe some little XBLA games but no AAA titles.
There's one for completing a Watch Dog game: http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-411/
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Correct on that, but I was asking for Play a Game from the Watch_Dog series. There is no badge for that.
"Treating him nice"

Take the site founder out to dinner in real life.
Correct on that, but I was asking for Play a Game from the Watch_Dog series. There is no badge for that.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Lord of the Rings, Simpsons, Scene It, Transformers, The SIms, Souh Park and Crackdown have a complete and no play.
Tropico, Fallout, Dirt, Need for Speed, Batman, Dead Space and Rock Band have a play and no complete.
Gears has one for play, complete and seriously, which means completing any of them grants you two badges.
Project Gotham has neither.
Forza has a play and a community event specific to it.

And I stopped looking. This is actually one of the most common inconsistencies that I point out when suggesting a badge team. So, theoretically, I have requested each of the above series add a play where missing and a complete where missing previously.

I'm not saying Watch_Dogs should not get a "Play" but I am saying there is no "standard" to suggest that it requires one, at this point.
Last edited 06-14-2016 at 05:25 AM by futiles.
Is there even a Watch_Dogs series? I thought it was only a single game.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
It has three games now with the newly announced sequel and the 360/Xbox One versions counted as separate games.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I have questioned that in the past when I saw the "Complete" badge. The "series" was Xbox 360 and Xbox One. At least now there will be 3 games in the "series" with which to work.
I'm assuming there is a criteria for a series ie 3 games?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account