*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge 2022*

Gaming Chat

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

It's that time of the year again..... pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge! 2022 Edition

In order to celebrate my 29th birthday for the 8th time, I will be hosting a one week all-out gamerscore competition beginning 9/1 and ending on my birthday 9/8.

The leaderboard tracking time is (09-01-2022 03:00 AM - 09-09-2022 01:59 AM) site time, which is Central Time zone. To ensure your points are counted, do not start scoring until the leaderboard becomes active.

Prizes are the following:
1st place: Retail game of choice
8th place: $20 gift card of choice or paypal equivalent
37th place: $10 gift card of choice or paypal equivalent
*If myself or Mr pTart place 1st, 8th, or 37th, the prize will go to the next place person.

To sign up, join the leaderboard below: (Registration closes at the start of the challenge)

https://www.gamertagnation.com/leaderboards.php?l=465

As always, no cheating and I reserve the right to remove anyone from the challenge for suspicious behavior. If feel that anyone is cheating, please send me a private message - do not post it on this thread.
Last edited 08-04-2022 at 10:47 PM by pTartTX.
I may actually put up more than zero GS this time around.
Going for that 37th place prize!
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
I'm in and it looks like I'll have some competition Stick Out Tongue
Ooooh, this sounds like fun.
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:45 AM by C64 Mat.
What’s the prize for dead last?
Originally Posted by Dog of Thunder
Pride.

(And extra characters for post length)
Is it too late to go for 8th? lmao Happy bday pTart!
If I somehow make it to 37, can I get an Extra Life donation in lieu of the giftcard?
I'm pretty close to the 37 space...
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:45 AM by C64 Mat.
Congrats to Smokenrocket. He beat me by 10 points to get #37. Maybe next year the kids at CMN hospitals will get their $10...

Wink
Will we be getting a breakdown of the results? That would be an interesting read. Maybe interview the winners!
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:46 AM by C64 Mat.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account