Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I can't this game to load any device. I unlocked two achievements back in January. I tried my windows phone, a PC, a Mac, and an I pad with no luck. Is the game server no longer up?...Or is anyone else having the same issue?
I haven't had an issue, have you been banned?, have you cleared your cookies? are you signed in?
I could only get it to work on Internet Explorer, on a PC. Sounds dumb, but, seriously, run IE on your laptop or desktop - good luck!
I could only get it to work on Internet Explorer, on a PC. Sounds dumb, but, seriously, run IE on your laptop or desktop - good luck!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I only use IE on my Surface. I knocked these achievements out in 10 mins at work using Firefox.
I can't this game to load any device. I unlocked two achievements back in January. I tried my windows phone, a PC, a Mac, and an I pad with no luck. Is the game server no longer up?...Or is anyone else having the same issue?
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
make sure your flash player and sliver-light thing is updated.. will not work on ipad, PC with IE is your safest bit.
I can get it to load but I've never unlocked any achievements for it and I know I should have at least 1. Is there any reason for that?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account