Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
Not really something we should be striving for, is it?
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Lmao, no.

I was just kinda butthurt becuase I got suspended from Xbox Live on 360 for a couple of days becuase of my Xbox One club name... "sodanaicifA sineP" It makes sense why it happened though, I guess
Lmao, no.

I was just kinda butthurt becuase I got suspended from Xbox Live on 360 for a couple of days becuase of my Xbox One club name... "sodanaicifA sineP" It makes sense why it happened though, I guess
Originally Posted by MetalGearFR33N0
Yeah; inevitably, somebody will read that backward and figure it out. LOL
Yeah; inevitably, somebody will read that backward and figure it out. LOL
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
And it's stupid. Seriously man, it wasn't funny anyways.
And it's stupid. Seriously man, it wasn't funny anyways.
Originally Posted by Kaens
It's something of an inside joke. It kinda developed over the years from some other stuff with my friends.

I did kinda make it just to get in trouble. That's why I said it makes sense. Smile

Edit: I'm also a youngin'. Take pity on me. Lol
Last edited 12-12-2016 at 10:20 PM by PangoBara.
2000 pounds - complete 1 game made by 10tons
10000 pounds - complete 5 games made by 10tons

I didn't realize they had 9 games out already

http://www.gamertagnation.com/companies/company-1111/

For those that don't know, they typically make simple to play games and phone game ports. They are a small studio, and their games are typically cheap and usually easy to complete, although they also give you a lot of content for the price.

I wouldn't normally suggest a single publisher type badge, but their games are just quirky enough to go ahead and give it a suggestion.
It's something of an inside joke. It kinda developed over the years from some other stuff with my friends.

I did kinda make it just to get in trouble. That's why I said it makes sense. Smile
Originally Posted by MetalGearFR33N0
Well you can't argue inside jokes! Those are always funny but you had to be there to get it.
2000 pounds - complete 1 game made by 10tons
10000 pounds - complete 5 games made by 10tons

I didn't realize they had 9 games out already

http://www.gamertagnation.com/companies/company-1111/

For those that don't know, they typically make simple to play games and phone game ports. They are a small studio, and their games are typically cheap and usually easy to complete, although they also give you a lot of content for the price.

I wouldn't normally suggest a single publisher type badge, but their games are just quirky enough to go ahead and give it a suggestion.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Shouldn't that be 20,000 lbs??? And 100,000?
Nah; who wants to do that kind of math! LOL
Thanks for the badge suggestions everyone. We have some truly creative folks on here.

I plan on queuing up another round of badges starting this week. These new badges will be rolled out each week over the next couple of weeks.
Shouldn't that be 20,000 lbs??? And 100,000?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I said what I meant. 1 completion, 1 ton. It would make more sense if they had 30 games out and a complete 10 games badge.
Seek and you shall find - complete an Artifex Mundi game
A Pure No Life - Complete the game Pure Hold 'Em
Badge name: 'hitting the backlog' complete a game that is 2+ years old. (Don't know how the scanners work of this is capable)
Okay, my turn...

"Kickin' It Old School" - Play any game in the NCAA Football Series
"Toy Savant" - Complete any game in the Infinity or Skylanders series
Okay, my turn...

"Kickin' It Old School" - Play any game in the NCAA Football Series
"Toy Savant" - Complete any game in the Infinity or Skylanders series
Originally Posted by Sashamorning
Would we inlcude the Lego Dimensions game in that?
I think someone mentioned something about a badge for playing a game with the online servers shutdown (which can happen with one you had already started)... but what about one for "starting" a game after that has happened? I even have a name for it (and it adds a new one to the alphabet not used yet):

Zonk! - Started a game after it had the online servers shutdown - no 100% completion possible.
Gotta Go Fast - Complete any game in the Sonic series
On the way to work I thought, "Is there a series for The Witcher?" I know I never completed the second one, I own Witcher 3 and that Gwent card game is coming out so something for this series since I was so critically praised. I won't even try and make names, Eric always changes them regardless.
I see a bunch of ideas getting approved but not mine wtf guys?
Top of the food chain - complete a Cabela Game
Apex Predator - complete Ark: Survival Evolved

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account