Flawless Raider and Raiding Clan Achievements

Destiny

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Anyone want to party up sometime and run through Crota's End without dying for the Flawless raider achievement?
got the Flawless raider achievement by speed running to the boss, with some friends
You might message GIadd (with an i) on Live and ask if he'd be willing to help you. He has done several Crota challenge runs alone, so a flawless run would be pretty easy, especially at the current light level.
You might message GIadd (with an i) on Live and ask if he'd be willing to help you. He has done several Crota challenge runs alone, so a flawless run would be pretty easy, especially at the current light level.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Would this be on the 360 or the One?
On One; I took that for granted
Still need them, so figured I would ask. On the 360 tho...
i was looking to do flawless raider,Raiding Party,and Epic Raider on xbox 360.those are the only base game achievements i need to finish it since i dont have the taken king dlc.
most of the Destiny PvP and Raid achievements on xbox one wont unlock for me anymore, i done system reset and redownload my gamertag and wont work
most of the Destiny PvP and Raid achievements on xbox one wont unlock for me anymore, i done system reset and redownload my gamertag and wont work
Originally Posted by Gaming Assassln
Try logging out and back in. Destiny had this weird thing where it would stop unlocking achievements until you completely logged out and back in.

In game, go to the furthest right menu and select "change profile", it will log you out and you can select your tag to log back in. Simply quitting the game isn't enough to trigger it on their server.
Try logging out and back in. Destiny had this weird thing where it would stop unlocking achievements until you completely logged out and back in.

In game, go to the furthest right menu and select "change profile", it will log you out and you can select your tag to log back in. Simply quitting the game isn't enough to trigger it on their server.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
try that but didnt work and play over 50 Raids and 96 PvP games
It had taken me over a week to unlock a few of them due to the issues Hotdog mentioned, even after I logged out and in. It's not perfect, but I haven't seen a case where a genuinely earned achievement never unlocked at all.
It had taken me over a week to unlock a few of them due to the issues Hotdog mentioned, even after I logged out and in. It's not perfect, but I haven't seen a case where a genuinely earned achievement never unlocked at all.
took 25 days for some of my Halo MCC achievements to unlock and 132 days for 1 DOA5LR achievement to unlock
Anyone want to party up sometime and run through Crota's End without dying for the Flawless raider achievement?
Originally Posted by Pyramid Vritra
Ya im up for that. my gamertag is AnDrewNW22.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account